Don't forget the wife!
1014 8 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fingers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1365676 ft
United Kingdom

It's all too easy to get bent out of shape about frame rates, shutter speeds, loss of GPS signal and app crashes; forgetting about just how much childish fun it is to chuck a camera in the air and take some snaps.
I could only dream about such gadgets as a kid.  
Don't forget to earn some brownie points with the wife for tollerating our obsessions !!

Love you-3.jpg

2017-8-25
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Nice trick! I´ve got to play this one too to see if she starts apreciating a little bit the drone!
2017-8-26
Use props
M K ULTRA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5778337 ft
United States

Clever!  But lets be honest.  That declaration is directed towards both your wife AND your Mavic, am I right?  :-)
2017-8-26
Use props
HoverGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 220197 ft
  • >>>
United States

Include the Wife on your flights! Purchased 2 sets of DJI Goggles and a second RC controller. Meg flew 5 flights yesterday and loved it, She was stoked. It gave her confidence since I had the master controller in my hand in case she got in trouble and could take over. But I never had to, she even performed FPV landings where we had no LOS.  It is a lot easier to justify the cost of this hobby if the Wife is on board with it.
2017-8-26
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been flying for a while now and my wife usually tags along to watch. Yesterday, she asked if I'd teach her to fly, was surprised and of course I answered yes! I'm thinking this might make for a good excuse to buy another quad!
2017-8-26
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice, you are right never forget the better half in all our hobbies.
2017-8-26
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

that's a cool idea !
2017-8-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good idea indeed
2017-8-26
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

HoverGuy Posted at 2017-8-26 07:59
Include the Wife on your flights! Purchased 2 sets of DJI Goggles and a second RC controller. Meg flew 5 flights yesterday and loved it, She was stoked. It gave her confidence since I had the master controller in my hand in case she got in trouble and could take over. But I never had to, she even performed FPV landings where we had no LOS.  It is a lot easier to justify the cost of this hobby if the Wife is on board with it.

i been thinking .. how many displays can i attach?  can i fly with 2 goggles on single controller like use a usb hub or otg off side port and buttom port for each pair.. or can i use two controllers for single mavic pro and have one controller as large screen/google and other as my flight controller?

the goggles are kind of expensive at 449, but heard great things and i'm considering them. but i really want to share the experiance
2017-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules