Linking my Mavik to this DJI Mavik Forum account.
1341 10 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robhulford
lvl.1

United Kingdom

For some reason I cannot see my flown miles on the account when I log in here. However when using the DJI GO App on my iphone i CAN see all my miles flown and other data etc.  HOw can I link my drone to this account that I am signed into here ?  Any help pls ?
2017-8-26
Use props
Rob Hulford1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 185220 ft
United Kingdom

OK so here is the account which has been set up on my iPhone using my DJI GO 4 app.   Hmmmm... I cant see my airmiles flow on this account either ??
2017-8-26
Use props
R_Adams
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9144 ft
Canada

I wondered about that also. In the DJI Go App I went to the "three bars" additional menu in the top right corner and opened flight records. I chose sync all records and my flight miles updated on this forum. I don't have that many because of the error I am trying to resolve but it did update. There seems to be two flight records, one for me and one for the drone. I'll assume mine are cumulative among the other drones I own if I own more than one. There is also a little cloud icon with an arrow that can initiate the sync process. Hope this helps.
2017-8-26
Use props
Robhulford
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yeah.. Are there any admins or those with any knowledge on how I can overcome this duality ?   

Thanks
2017-8-30
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Have you been syncing your flights? You also have to be logged in to this forum using the same email address you used to register the Go 4 app.
2017-8-30
Use props
Robhulford
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-8-30 06:56
Have you been syncing your flights? You also have to be logged in to this forum using the same email address you used to register the Go 4 app.

Cheers Ex.. Let me see what email account I actuality register the App to.
2017-8-31
Use props
Rob Hulford1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Robhulford Posted at 2017-8-31 13:23
Cheers Ex.. Let me see what email account I actuality register the App to.

OK., So I double checked and the email I am logged in here, IS the same email acct that I opened by DJI Go 4 app on my phone.  Any ideas why my flight miles may not be showing here in the Forum. Is it a setting I need to select somewhere ?

Cheers
2017-8-31
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Rob Hulford1 Posted at 2017-8-31 13:30
OK., So I double checked and the email I am logged in here, IS the same email acct that I opened by DJI Go 4 app on my phone.  Any ideas why my flight miles may not be showing here in the Forum. Is it a setting I need to select somewhere ?

Cheers

Have you synced your flights? You have to do that manually by tapping the cloud icon in the upper-right corner of your flight records screen.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please refer the below video and sync your flight records to check:
2017-9-3
Use props
Robhulford
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-3 23:01
Please refer the below video and sync your flight records to check: https://youtu.be/brKQZ-gTBXg

Thanks, I will check this today.
2017-9-11
Use props
Rob Hulford1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now