Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Quadfather
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439026 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

The Quadfather Posted at 2017-9-8 21:28
Nothing is recorded when it comes to flight data for me either FW 1000, reinstalled go4 accept terms and all that - still nothing - not overly impressed about this update right now tbh - adding the loss of video feed to this my Magic is a blind flying brick with no memory - feels safe...

Mavic Pro Grey Gandalf Edition...

Used the personal hotspot on my Iphone 7 and flew with my Ipad mini 4 - works as intended - good signal - good video feed records flight data - problem is with some phones it seems
2017-9-9
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

When you start DJI Assistant 2 (version 1.1.6) and select your MP, you will get an error message about the SD-Card in the MP, ignore this message...

You can find your flight data under "data upload". Only flight data since your update to FW .1000 can be found there. You can select them and safe them local.

When you then go to "flight data" you will get  the same error message about the SD-Card, ignore it again... open "Data viewer" and open one of the saved DAT-files... Don't know how "Data viewer" works, so I don't get any data on the screen. But when I open the same saved DAT-file wit CSVview I can view my flight data.
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules