1814 5 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chsi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104695 ft
Canada

Fellow Pilots
I have downloaded the new DJI GS Pro iPad app everything seems to be working except the "DJI GS Pro - General Settings - Non Free Functions" I purchased the "One Time Charge" in app purchase with no issues and have tried to purchase the "KML/SHP File Import" function but my card is either declined or I am prompted to update my CC information i have checked my CC info everything is fine I even have available funds to make the purchase (imagine that). Is this feature available at this time or is it one of DJI's notorious premature release of their products with no support or additional information? FYI: I have used up the 5 free import file function, now I am prompted to log into a http://xxx.xx.xx.x (note: xx is for privacy reasons) from my PCs browser no web site comes up. Any info would be appreciated.

2017-8-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

The features should be available provided that the charge went through.  Are you still unable to get those features? Did the funds go through? Did you receive a confirmation number on the purcahse?
2017-9-13
Use props
chsi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104695 ft
Canada

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-13 09:28
The features should be available provided that the charge went through.  Are you still unable to get those features? Did the funds go through? Did you receive a confirmation number on the purcahse?

Thanks for the reply

The charges went thru the functions are working now. It seems there is an issue with the iTunes in app purchase function. I waited a couple of days and tried again everything went thru

Thanks
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

chsi Posted at 2017-9-17 08:12
Thanks for the reply

The charges went thru the functions are working now. It seems there is an issue with the iTunes in app purchase function. I waited a couple of days and tried again everything went thru

Glad to read that is resolved. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
2017-9-18
Use props
Nahid Ferdous 4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154108 ft
  • >>>
Bangladesh

What's the performance of GS pro , is it ideal mapping apps for all dji drone
2017-10-26
Use props
dorbot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 844770 ft
France

Can someone explain the differences between the four "one- time charge" options?
The 299 pound "composite the photos in iPad and display" option, does this include KML/SHP file import?
I imagine compositing the photos on the iPad would be a painfully lengthy process and would One be better off buying the 10 pound one time charge POI option and using cheaper software on a pc to do the same thing faster?
Is it the same thing?
What format is the composited data in?

Again, it seems there is very little information available..........

2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules