Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera went bananas 50% calibration stuck - SOLVED
2617 8 2017-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

As you all know, just got my P4P back from the DJI repair with a camera problem and thanked everyone for this.
Made one flight with it a couple of days ago and today i powered on and asked to upgrade, so i did.
While updating, the camera went to the one side, start coming back very slowly and a sound (like its touching somewhere) will not stop and the picture / camera shakes unstop!
Tried and refreshed the update, restored factory defaults, did IMU and compass calibration fine but the gimbal calibration will not finish. It stays at 50%

I have 2 jobs in a row to perform this week so i urgently need assistance!!!
Please admins, any downgrade options or any way we can fix this ASAP as it must be a software problem!
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the trouble caused, please PM me your DJI account, we will try our best to help you out, thanks.
2017-8-27
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

Thank you!
PM sent.
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CyFA Posted at 2017-8-27 21:10
Thank you!
PM sent.

Please reply to me directly then I will get notification so that I can response in time, thanks.
2017-8-29
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 03:37
Please reply to me directly then I will get notification so that I can response in time, thanks.

I did in the PM. ;)
"AUG 28th
Good morning from Cyprus!" and continued with other text.
Also did follow ups before i got any reply and answered the questions you have asked after.
Thank you for the reply!
2017-8-30
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

UPDATE
After the update the camera was buzzing and shaking.
Refreshed the update, calibrated everything, restored factory defaults with no success.
Surprise was that i removed the battery and replaced it with another.
Did only the gimbal calibration and passed the 50% at last ... was corrected!
After this, i did again all calibrations with the same battery and all went fine.
I have also performed 4 full battery flights with no problems ... apart from one almost fly away with all 4 lights going RED but saved it!!!
Hope this helps someone.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CyFA Posted at 2017-8-30 20:12
UPDATE
After the update the camera was buzzing and shaking.
Refreshed the update, calibrated everything, restored factory defaults with no success.

It's glad to know the problem got sorted out, hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-8-31
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 02:15
It's glad to know the problem got sorted out, hope you have a good time on flying.

Thank you!
Just another issue now. Powered on the P4P, initialized and then the camera just hanged dead.
Needed to restart to make it work.
Then the gimbal was buzzing and had to perform on the spot a gimbal calibration.
Any way i could have the old firmware to downgrade or other newer (even beta) that eliminates these problems as the old FW did not have any issues?
You have my email in the PM, Thanks!
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CyFA Posted at 2017-9-4 23:22
Thank you!
Just another issue now. Powered on the P4P, initialized and then the camera just hanged dead.
Needed to restart to make it work.

So sorry for the late response because of holiday, we have added firmware to your account to solve  gimbal issue, please update via DJI Assistant 2.
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules