Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight distance
835 6 2017-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaViCToRR
lvl.2
United States

So i noticed that while using the dji go4 app... In the bottom right corner where it shows the person symbol along with a gos arrow and a number counter thats suppose to represent how far away the mavick is...but on the controller where it says flight distance the two numbers are different. Shkdnt they be the same?
2017-8-28
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I haven't looked at it myself, but your description seems to me like one is giving you the distance to the drone, and the other is giving you the total distance you've flown.  ??
2017-8-28
Use props
DaViCToRR
lvl.2
United States

even if the number decreases? Seems like it goes up and down
2017-8-28
Use props
jreynolds5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535341 ft
United States

the controller is going to give you distance from where the mavic took off and the the app is going to give you the distance frm your phone to mavic.
2017-8-28
Use props
DaViCToRR
lvl.2
United States

^^that cant be right. Bcuz i was standing like 3 feet from where i took off. Seems like the difference was almost hundreds of feet
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Here is a manual about the screen of the RC. Besides, the icon in the bottom right corner should be the linear distance between the RC and the drone. There is a video below for your reference only, it is out of fashion now, but I think it may help you to know what the icons mean. 1.png
2017-8-28
Use props
Sportbike_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Continue to be impressed with the flight distance on the MP...squeezed out this en route to a little tiny island.   {:4_181:}

2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules