Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Service - How long the process takes
638 5 2017-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MattMeorro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 383205 ft
Croatia

Hi, i sent my dron to DJI repair service Germany after my drone crash on take off by self without my controls and now its been over 4 weeks without any information and it have same status for last 12 days "We are conducting data analysis for your case. It will take 2-5 working days to conduct damage assessment. Please wait patiently."
Any sugestions who can i contact or what to do to see real status of repair . I'm really losing patience now.

2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Matt, we are so sorry to have kept you waiting for so long, could you please post the case number here? We will look into what happened and help to speed up the process, thanks.
2017-8-29
Use props
MattMeorro
lvl.1
Croatia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 01:33
Matt, we are so sorry to have kept you waiting for so long, could you please post the case number here? We will look into what happened and help to speed up the process, thanks.

Mindy case nr is:CAS-834356-Z0M1Z9
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MattMeorro Posted at 2017-8-29 02:11
Mindy case nr is:CAS-834356-Z0M1Z9

Matt, I've checked the case, you sent in the drone by your dealer, right? The data analysis has been completed several day ago. Have you contacted them for the result of data analysis?
In addition, I have forwarded this issue local team to check what happened, and the result will be sent to your dealer soon. Appreciate your patience.
2017-8-29
Use props
MattMeorro
lvl.1
Croatia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 02:25
Matt, I've checked the case, you sent in the drone by your dealer, right? The data analysis has been completed several day ago. Have you contacted them for the result of data analysis?
In addition, I have forwarded this issue local team to check what happened, and the result will be sent to your dealer soon. Appreciate your patience.

Yes, by Aviteh firm. Aviteh responded to me now that they did not receive any information from DJI for my drone..
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MattMeorro Posted at 2017-8-29 04:56
Yes, by Aviteh firm. Aviteh responded to me now that they did not receive any information from DJI for my drone..

Hi, Matt, we had informed the appropriate team to take care of this case. And they will get this sorted out soon, please wait patiently, thank you so much.
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules