Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using RC Controller for Video
839 4 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andpopse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3343 ft
United Kingdom

Dumb question (im learning),
When using the RC controller (Hard wired to iphone).   To take Video i hit the left Video button on the RC and the touch button on the iphone screen turns red.  When i hit the RC left Video button again the touch button on the iphone screen has a smaller red square in the circle.  Which one is actually telling me its recording ?
And what lights would be flashing on the Spark to indicate recording in progress ?

Thanks in advance
2017-8-29
Use props
Goatherdervt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 386178 ft
United States

The red square means you are recording video. The big red circle means you are ready to record. The big white circle means you are ready to take a picture.

Also note that when recording, you can see how long the recording is by looking at the timer next to the red square.
2017-8-29
Use props
Andpopse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3343 ft
United Kingdom

Many thanks for your prompt reply.   It was my first flight and i was not too calm, so did not pay attention to much other that the spark itself.   I did get some recording and you have confirmed my thoughts.
2017-8-29
Use props
Goatherdervt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 386178 ft
United States

Andpopse Posted at 2017-8-29 00:29
Many thanks for your prompt reply.   It was my first flight and i was not too calm, so did not pay attention to much other that the spark itself.   I did get some recording and you have confirmed my thoughts.

You are right, the first flight is a nerve wracking experience. My heart was pounding and my hands were sweating. It is hard to relax and enjoy the experience, let alone trust your view to a little phone screen. I was the same way too.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Goatherdervt Posted at 2017-8-29 00:55
You are right, the first flight is a nerve wracking experience. My heart was pounding and my hands were sweating. It is hard to relax and enjoy the experience, let alone trust your view to a little phone screen. I was the same way too.

You can try Flight Simulator in Academy of DJI GO 4. It can improve your skill and help you gain more experience so you will be more confident next time. Hope you have more fun.
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules