Flysafe@dji.com are terrible at answering emails
5296 14 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martin Lines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19147 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone ever had any luck with a response from Flysafe@dji.com that says anything other that "Reset your App"

I cannot use any of the intelligent flight modes without getting the message "ActiveTrack Flight Stopped__Aircraft Entering Restricted Area"

I have been to locations literally 100's of miles apart over the weekend

I have re-installed the app countless times

I have re-installed the latest Drone firmware
I have switched from an Andriod Phone to an Iphone 5s
I have unlocked the zones, deleted the zones again, removed zones etc etc.

After re-installing the Firmware it let me fly Dronie ONCE and then reverted to ActiveTrack Flight Stopped__Aircraft Entering Restricted Area

I am getting really tired of being passed back to flysafe@dji.com by normal DJO support and them not offering any kind of solution.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry for your unpleasant experience. I understand your concern. If I were on your shoes, I felt the same as well. The request has been transferred to the designated department for further assistance. And they will contact you soon. Hopefully this can be figured out soon.
2017-8-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I did get a reply twice.
Even though it was actually not an answer to my question.
But then again mine was just about the reasons for a enhanced warning zone that seems to make no sense, so no big deal for flying.
2017-8-29
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Two days later - still no response and still no intelligent flight modes.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Martin Lines Posted at 2017-8-30 23:30
Two days later - still no response and still no intelligent flight modes.

Feel bad about your experience. But our support did reply you and they were willing to help. Please notice that flysafe@dji.com replied you on Tuesday but still not received your reply and required information.
Our support  needs to collect the following information so they can help you solve the problem:
1.DJI account (Email address)
2. A screenshot to show the NFZ information
3.An image of the APP’s about page (General setting->About)
4.The mobile device model;
5.When did this issue occur(VERY IMPORTANT)6.Fly data of the occurred issue;(please refer to: https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... e-a085-26019ac2f7dd)(VERY IMPORTANT)
7.The restriction of the fly log in App, you can find it:(Please refer to attached file)
Android:DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/NFZ
iOS:DJI Go 4/Documents/Logs (copy all the txt file start with "app_log")
As soon as you reply those files, the problem will be solved soon. If you have any question, you can contact us. Thanks for your support and patience.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Here is the guidence of exporting the No Fly Zones Log from the App, please check and provide it to us.

Exporting the No Fly Zones Log from the App.pdf

494.82 KB, Down times: 18

2017-8-31
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have not received any email and I have checked my spam and junk email folders as well.

I will email across the required information to them
2017-8-31
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Email has now been sent
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Did you get the respond? Please keep us updated if you encounter any trouble.
2017-9-8
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

it is not going well.

I still cannot access any Intelligent Flight modes (Dronie, Activetrack, Pano etc.) I can manually fly it quite happily.

flysafe have told me to re-install the app and in their last message told me to switch to an iPhone  when I was already using an iPhone. I am trying initiatives on my own as no real progress is being made. Therefore I arranged with a friend with the same Spark to meet up and have a dual flight.

So in the

1. Same location
2. Same time
3. Same Firmware
4. Same App version
5. Same controlling device (IPHONE - however it was different iphone models)

His would fly quite happily whilst mine would not.

I have made and published a video today of this.

I am getting really frustrated at the lack of progress on something that might be as simple as a setting or user error . However it looks to me more like some issue with the Spark
2017-9-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is really bad.
2017-9-8
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

So I have had enough of trying to get this one to work. How do I go about getting it exchanged ?
2017-9-9
Use props
Martin Lines
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Gave up on DJI support and have returned it to the retailer where I purchased it.
2017-9-11
Use props
djiuser_xcIzfi9Mbkcw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4951 ft
Australia

DJI have downed my drone because I live with in 5.5 km of a airfield in Maryborough qld when I am with in my right to fly within the 5.5 km range according to Australian regulations i cant even use my spark for the reason I got it was to get video and photos of my kids at home playing back yard this airfield doesn't have a tower or have aircraft taking off daily last time I heard or even seen a plane was about 2-3 weeks ago DJI have denied my rights to fly my drone within the 5.5 km range

2019-3-6
Use props
djiuser_xcIzfi9Mbkcw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4951 ft
Australia

The rules
You must not fly your drone higher than 120 metres (400 ft) above the ground.
You must not fly your drone over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway (without prior approval). This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire and associated firefighting efforts, and search and rescue operations.
You must not fly your drone within 30 metres of people, unless the other person is part of controlling or navigating the drone.
You must fly only one drone at a time.
If your drone weighs more than 100 grams:
You must keep your drone at least 5.5km away from controlled aerodromes (usually those with a control tower)
You may fly within 5.5km of a non-controlled aerodrome or helicopter landing site (HLS) only if manned aircraft are not operating to or from the aerodrome. If you become aware of manned aircraft operating to or from the aerodrome/ HLS, you must manoeuvre away from the aircraft and land as soon as safely
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules