Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
App asks for No Fly update days after FW update?
778 5 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drewson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111066 ft
United States

I did the mandatory update via Assistant 2 a few days ago.  I am getting asked by the app to update the No FLy list.  When I "Accept", it warns me that it is doing a firmware update using mobile data.  This seems like a standard warning, but I want to make sure that it is indeed the No Fly data that I am downloading and not a redundant firmware update.  

DJI Assistant 2 does not tell me I need anything.  When I updated my firmware a few days go, there was a No Fly update that day as well.  It seems unlikely there is another update already, and if so, that DJI Assistant 2 would also prompt me, whcih it doesn't.

2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Can you provide a screenshot of your app? The information of your version is also needed. Your No Fly List may fail to update last time. Please try to update it first.
If it fails, keep us updated and we will find out the problems.
2017-8-30
Use props
Drewson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111066 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-8-30 00:40
Can you provide a screenshot of your app? The information of your version is also needed. Your No Fly List may fail to update last time. Please try to update it first.
If it fails, keep us updated and we will find out the problems.

Here are the screenshots showing the warning and the screen showing my FW is considered up to date by the Go 4 app.

Warning

Warning

Firmware Version

Firmware Version
2017-9-3
Use props
TyronP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70259 ft
United States

I have the same problem but in reverse. DJI assistant 2 ask me to update the NO Fly Zone but not the app on my phone. When I try to update on my computer it cancells the transmitting and the program closes. I'm still able to fly though.
2017-9-3
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

My NFZ didn't update the first time after updating the firmware.  The next time I went to fly I got the message again and this time the NFZ updated fine.  I would guess yours did the same thing.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Jimmers Posted at 2017-9-3 13:47
My NFZ didn't update the first time after updating the firmware.  The next time I went to fly I got the message again and this time the NFZ updated fine.  I would guess yours did the same thing.

Can you provide me the version of No-Fly Zone database? It is under the Flight Controller Serial Number. And please connect spark with app and check, we would transfer it to our engineers for further analysis.
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules