Thinking about it ?
682 3 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I have been thinking about getting the OSMO Mobile to use with my Galaxy S5, one question, does it use the DJI GO App that I use for my Phantom 3P?
I am assuming if it does when you enter the app it will let you choose between the P3P & the OSMO, ( or auto detect ) is that correct ?
Looked in Google Play Store to d/load the Go App for OSMO Mobile, it says update instead of install, again I am assuming it's because I already have GO App installed ?
2017-8-30
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yes, and you just swipe between devices.  I used the go app to register the device or when I need/want motion tracking.  Other than that I use Filmic pro which I believe has better features and more control.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Osmo Mobile and Phantom 3 Standard share the the same APP.
For Osmo Mobile connects to your mobile device by Bluetooth, when you enter APP, slide to the left, you will find Osmo Mobile, connect to its Bluetooth and then you will enter image transmission interface.
And you are right, since you have already installed APP, you can choose to update or use the current version directly.
Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2017-8-30
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-30 23:41
Osmo Mobile and Phantom 3 Standard share the the same APP.
For Osmo Mobile connects to your mobile device by Bluetooth, when you enter APP, slide to the left, you will find Osmo Mobile, connect to its Bluetooth and then you will enter image transmission interface.
And you are right, since you have already installed APP, you can choose to update or use the current version directly.

Thank you, got one and got it working, much appreciated
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules