Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost my 2.4/5.8 and Sport mode
2543 51 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Madwand Posted at 2017-10-23 04:45
So 4 days ago I got the "corrected" diagnosis I had requested.  I'll bet anyone reading this would be shocked if DJI provided the correct information at this point. No luck, they sent me the exact same wrong information with a discounted price for being so incompetent. That's great, but I'd like to know what I did to need repairs.

Oct 19, 2017, 5:16 PM

Sorry for this, just checked your case, our supervisor explained it and provided you a solution. The drone has been repaired and shipped out already, I think you could receive it soon.
2017-10-23
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73018 ft
United States

No, the supervisor, Carlos, explained that the wrong data was provided for my remarks, although he said the correct data was applied for the diagnosis.  I was provided with the wrong data a second time.  I want to be provided with the data for the damage I actually paid for.  I want to know what was actually wrong with the drone I had to pay for, not what was wrong with some drone that crashed in Chicago while mine was in a UPS store. How hard is that to understand?
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Madwand Posted at 2017-10-24 15:26
No, the supervisor, Carlos, explained that the wrong data was provided for my remarks, although he said the correct data was applied for the diagnosis.  I was provided with the wrong data a second time.  I want to be provided with the data for the damage I actually paid for.  I want to know what was actually wrong with the drone I had to pay for, not what was wrong with some drone that crashed in Chicago while mine was in a UPS store.  How hard is that to understand?

Please refer to your flight record 22:46:40, 31/08/2017, the drone was controlled forward and crash into a tree straight, see picture attached below, please note that vision sensor does not detect tree branch, so it could not cover by warranty. 116 08 21 crash.png
2017-10-24
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
United States

YAY!!!  Someone finally responded with the correct data!!  Woohoo!!!
But this was not a crash into a tree, I hit a weed and the drone fell on the ground because a propeller broke off.  I can't read the text on the picture, so I don't know what it says, but this happened at three feet off the ground.  Now where is the rest of the data that should have been sent in my report?  After two months and $216, I still have not been told why the SPORT MODE doesn't work.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Madwand Posted at 2017-10-25 08:09
YAY!!!  Someone finally responded with the correct data!!  Woohoo!!!
But this was not a crash into a tree, I hit a weed and the drone fell on the ground because a propeller broke off.  I can't read the text on the picture, so I don't know what it says, but this happened at three feet off the ground.  Now where is the rest of the data that should have been sent in my report?  After two months and $216, I still have not been told why the SPORT MODE doesn't work.

May I know what is the rest of the data that you want to know? For the Sport Mode, coz this drone is crashed and the data of the drone is on the local repair team which means I couldn't access it now. Will try my best to see if I can cover it then. And your drone has been sent, please check if you can get the drone worked in Sport Mode finally. Please keep us updated if there is a result.
2017-10-25
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
United States

I've already received the new drone.  Sport Mode works.

I want this with the correct information for my repair. You have twice sent me the information from someone else's drone.  Why are you making this so difficult?

Invoice

Customer:        'xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Case No:        CAS-1060303-J2F0H0
DJI Care Balance:        
Quote Date:        10-19-17
WRONG Remarks:        [Non warranty Repair] User stick command error FLY008 1. Unit was in P-GPS mode and was responsive to RC input; 2. At t=912s, relative height=144m, unit recorded external impact, then rolled over and fell. 3. User rolled right until impacting with large building. User then landed unit. Incident date:2017/10/04 Incident GPS location:41.8915071 -87.6119574 Conclusion: User stick command error. Impact in air is the root cause of user issue. [Non warranty Repair]
2017-10-29
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
United States

Still waiting...
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Madwand Posted at 2017-10-29 06:35
I've already received the new drone.  Sport Mode works.

I want this with the correct information for my repair. You have twice sent me the information from someone else's drone.  Why are you making this so difficult?

Sorry for keeping you waiting, so now the Sport mode works, right? Glad to hear that.
For the case you received the wrong information twice, I had checked it, will forward it to our relative team and make our best to improve the service. Thank you for your feedback. Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience again, hope you enjoy your time.
2017-11-13
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
United States

So does that mean you are not going to provide me with the correct invoice for what I paid for?
2017-11-14
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4
United States

Still waiting for somebody from DJI to provide me with an invoice for what I paid for. Why can't you do that?  Been waiting since November Thor, you lied to me.  You are a liar.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Madwand Posted at 2018-1-11 20:57
Still waiting for somebody from DJI to provide me with an invoice for what I paid for. Why can't you do that?  Been waiting since November Thor, you lied to me.  You are a liar.

I think Thor meant that she would forward this kind of situation to our related department and avoided the same mistake.
2018-4-9
Use props
Madwand
lvl.4

So that means you are not going to provide me with the correct invoice for what I paid for.  The only reason you even replied to this is because I shamed you into looking.
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules