Need Replacement Drone Shipped ASAP
1314 4 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic newbie
New
United States

Hi, I had used one of my DJI Care Refresh Express credits about 1.5 weeks ago, under the impression that I could get a replacement drone shipped to me ASAP once the original drone was received at the repair facility. I'll be needing it for a trip I'm about to take and if I don't get the drone by this Fri (9/1), I won't be able to bring it with me. I saw via my shipping tracker that the original drone was received at the repair facility in Cerritos last Friday (8/25). I checked in with customer service to let them know that I need the replacement drone shipped to me ASAP and they informed me that they can provide 1-day shipping and ship the replacement drone within 1-2 days (which should've been by yesterday, Tues, 8/29). Of course, no shipment has been placed yet. I've spoken with numerous customer service reps since, and each one has only been able to make notes in my case log and give their hope that I receive the drone in time. I've been told that customer service has no direct communication with the repair dept (which does the shipping) and that there's nothing else they can do. Is there no way for someone to alert the repair dept to send the shipment today via 1-day shipping??? Please help!!! My case number is CAS-912347-Y5T1D3. Thanks

2017-8-30
Use props
Mavic newbie
New
United States

I just got an email that the replacement drone has shipped! I'm not sure if the forum support staff assisted, but thank you DJI!!!
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Yes, the replacement has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.
We are sorry to have kept you waiting, please keep us posted if you have any further questions.
2017-8-30
Use props
Mavic newbie
New
United States

Hi, I've received the replacement drone on time! Considering how much negative feedback I've heard of the customer service, I spent a great deal of time worrying this week that I might not get the drone back in time. But DJI has literally and figuratively delivered! Thank you so much to the DJI team! I hope I can help spread the word about the excellent service I received!
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Mavic newbie Posted at 2017-9-1 17:04
Hi, I've received the replacement drone on time! Considering how much negative feedback I've heard of the customer service, I spent a great deal of time worrying this week that I might not get the drone back in time. But DJI has literally and figuratively delivered! Thank you so much to the DJI team! I hope I can help spread the word about the excellent service I received!

Thank you for your positive feedback, which provides us motivation to keep improving! Hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules