Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Go 4 app hangs on 'go fly' when using the RC
1088 8 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZXl4xiS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56010 ft
Germany

Hey.

Did anybody have this issue as well? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 and whenever I hit 'go fly' and the status-display opens up, the Go 4 app turns unresponsive for like 20-60 seconds. I can't hit the back-button, I can't close that screen via 'x'. That only happens when using the RC. When connecting directly with phone to the Spark, that issue does not happen and it just works all smooth.
Any ideas or suggestions?

2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please check your operation is correct or not. Did you try to reset  the wifi? You can also try to reinstall your app and see if it can work well. Here is the link:

2017-8-30
Use props
djiuser_ZXl4xiS
lvl.2
Germany

I already tried these. Wifi-reset was executed even multiple times. App version is the latest. It still keeps freezing for a while when entering it when using an RC.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_ZXl4xiS Posted at 2017-8-31 01:02
I already tried these. Wifi-reset was executed even multiple times. App version is the latest. It still keeps freezing for a while when entering it when using an RC.

Did you try to change another mobile device? Or you can reinstall your app and see if it can work well.  Clearing your cache files maybe useful.
2017-9-1
Use props
djiuser_ZXl4xiS
lvl.2
Germany

I don't have any other device to test. Re-installing the app did not help. It still freezes for quite some time in the black "Aircraft Status" screen directly after "Go fly".
2017-9-1
Use props
ToyCarCollector
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202126 ft
United States

I just read that it's best to down grade the Android operating system to 5.1.1 anyone tried this yet?
2017-9-1
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

switch to IOS .. relatively no issues here .. LOL
2017-9-1
Use props
Blue17
lvl.2
Germany

Very helpful comment...
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Blue17 Posted at 2017-9-2 10:44
Very helpful comment...

Since Samsung S4 is not on the support device list, it might not compatible with DJI GO 4, if the problem still persists, I suggest testing another device, thanks for your kind understanding. 移动设备列表.jpg
2017-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules