Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO files dont record correctly/corrupted
1252 4 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Watu
lvl.1
Australia

Hello, I have two OSMOs I use at the same time, one with the recent (80) Firmware update and one with the previous (60) Firmware. My OSMO with the latest Firmware (80) is constantly corrupting/losing files. I can see the files, but they are only about 2MB in size and wont play. I have tried different SD cards. All appears normal while recording. Today I even lost a file on a longer record, when the OSMO got to the point to make a break in the video file, the new file was corrupted and lost (showing about 2MB size). I have lost large amounts of important footage and now cant trust my OSMO is recording when it appears to be. This is a very bad problem. Is it hardware or firmware?? Thanks.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Watu, we are so sorry for the trouble that has been caused, we are aware of this issue and the new firmware will be released today to fix this issue, please update in time.
2017-8-31
Use props
Watu
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 00:35
Watu, we are so sorry for the trouble that has been caused, we are aware of this issue and the new firmware will be released today to fix this issue, please update in time.

Thanks thats great news!!
2017-8-31
Use props
nrose101
lvl.1
United States

Mindy,

Will there be an announcement about where we can download the firmware?
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nrose101 Posted at 2017-8-31 07:17
Mindy,

Will there be an announcement about where we can download the firmware?

The firmware is available in our website now, please update by APP or download from website and update by SD card.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules