DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Release Note:
1. Firmware Version: v1.11.2.70 2. DJI GO App iOS Version: v3.1.15
3. DJI GO App Android Version: v3.1.11

Major Updates
1. Fixed an issue where videos could not be opened when recorded under multiple light sources.
2. Fixed an issue where some frames were overexposed when recording in 1080p 60 fps.

Notes
Auto calibrate the gimbal after restarting. If the firmware upgrade fails, restart the Osmo and the DJI GO app and retry.

2017-8-31
Use props
fans5118d392
lvl.1
United States

Does this fix the corruption issue?  Your major fix #1 is somewhat vague.  I am so hesitant to use the new firmware and risk losing shots.  It was very uncool that DJI knew there was an issue with the previous firmware but left it available for people to download and use.

Someone please advise if this one is safe or not.
2017-8-31
Use props
OmarBojorquez
New
Flight distance : 105997 ft
Mexico

Just updated my Osmo+ and DIDN'T NOTICE ANY CHANGE. My Infinity Focus is still not working, I don't know if there's anything I need to do on my device to apply this "Lens Calibration", as I don't see any option in the menu. I updated both the APP and the DEVICE.

Thanks in advance!
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

OmarBojorquez Posted at 2017-8-31 14:40
Just updated my Osmo+ and DIDN'T NOTICE ANY CHANGE. My Infinity Focus is still not working, I don't know if there's anything I need to do on my device to apply this "Lens Calibration", as I don't see any option in the menu. I updated both the APP and the DEVICE.

Thanks in advance!

Have responded you another thread, please check it out.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5118d392 Posted at 2017-8-31 08:21
Does this fix the corruption issue?  Your major fix #1 is somewhat vague.  I am so hesitant to use the new firmware and risk losing shots.  It was very uncool that DJI knew there was an issue with the previous firmware but left it available for people to download and use.

Someone please advise if this one is safe or not.

Yes, the corrupted file issue has got fixed in this firmware. We suggest to update at your most convenience, we are sorry for the trouble caused before.
2017-8-31
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

I've updated and so far so good..... (the "emoticons" are not great here are they!)
2017-9-1
Use props
ShellPhoto
lvl.1
Iran

This update has rendered my Osmo+ useless, not sure if it the app or the new firmware but either way although I can connect to the WiFi signal from the Osmo+ no problem but then if it manages to connect to the app the signal is so bad it keep disconnecting with crazy choppy video, I'm using a Huawei P9 that has worked fine till now, need answers, I also bought a MAVIC which I'm very happy with but this Osmo so far has really let me down when I need it, be it the app or the firmware, something is very wrong, and my expensive piece of hardware is useless, should have got the Osmo mobile..
2017-9-2
Use props
Asidhowz
lvl.2

Iran

Have the Osmo+ 2 weeks and it's killing me to get any use from it..
2017-9-3
Use props
djiuser_Nil2F3g
lvl.2

Iran

Also bought a MAVIC 4 days ago and it kills me that a supposed feature 1080 60fps is broken, and dji have cynically brought a hardware "update" in the MAVIC Pro platinum to fix this issue even though they keep selling a product that does not behave as advertised.. really leaves a sick feeling in my stomach, I paid a lot of money for the Osmo+ and MAVIC
2017-9-3
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 23:28
Yes, the corrupted file issue has got fixed in this firmware. We suggest to update at your most convenience, we are sorry for the trouble caused before.

not to change the subject but when are they going to implement AGC...audio limiter functionality?
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Nil2F3g Posted at 2017-9-3 02:59
Also bought a MAVIC 4 days ago and it kills me that a supposed feature 1080 60fps is broken, and dji have cynically brought a hardware "update" in the MAVIC Pro platinum to fix this issue even though they keep selling a product that does not behave as advertised.. really leaves a sick feeling in my stomach, I paid a lot of money for the Osmo+ and MAVIC

What do you mean 1080 60fps is broken? You could not find it in Mavic APP interface?  If so, you can try to switch the format from PAL to NTSC.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ShellPhoto Posted at 2017-9-2 06:04
This update has rendered my Osmo+ useless, not sure if it the app or the new firmware but either way although I can connect to the WiFi signal from the Osmo+ no problem but then if it manages to connect to the app the signal is so bad it keep disconnecting with crazy choppy video, I'm using a Huawei P9 that has worked fine till now, need answers, I also bought a MAVIC which I'm very happy with but this Osmo so far has really let me down when I need it, be it the app or the firmware, something is very wrong, and my expensive piece of hardware is useless, should have got the Osmo mobile..

Sorry for the late response, please change the WIFI to 5.8G in WIFI Settings, close other programs in the background.
If the problem persists, please reset the Osmo+ via the steps below:
Before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Shutter button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 8 seconds, when the right indicator becomes solid green, release them, search Osmo+ WI-FI and input password again.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Asidhowz Posted at 2017-9-3 02:55
Have the Osmo+ 2 weeks and it's killing me to get any use from it..

Sorry for the trouble caused, please update the firmware and keep us updated if there is further question.
2017-9-6
Use props
Asidhowz
lvl.2

United States

Firmware is up to date, as is the app, I've tried Huawei p9 iPhone 6 Samsung s7 and all are an absolute pain to work with the Osmo, the WiFi connection is terrible, bought this instead of having to carry around my canon 5d, the Osmo+ was not cheap but it's giving me nothing but stress, for the money it's a joke really, infinite focus problems, connection problems, small movement if the gimbal with no user input, it's just so flakes to use, extremely disappointed and very difficult for me to return it to the shop as I'm traveling around on assignment, in Iran at the moment heading to Europe then in to India and I really needed this thing to work.. as a side note my MAVIC Pro has been great, the Osmo+ inspires zero confidence and I'm really deflated after spending the money..
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Asidhowz Posted at 2017-9-6 13:25
Firmware is up to date, as is the app, I've tried Huawei p9 iPhone 6 Samsung s7 and all are an absolute pain to work with the Osmo, the WiFi connection is terrible, bought this instead of having to carry around my canon 5d, the Osmo+ was not cheap but it's giving me nothing but stress, for the money it's a joke really, infinite focus problems, connection problems, small movement if the gimbal with no user input, it's just so flakes to use, extremely disappointed and very difficult for me to return it to the shop as I'm traveling around on assignment, in Iran at the moment heading to Europe then in to India and I really needed this thing to work.. as a side note my MAVIC Pro has been great, the Osmo+ inspires zero confidence and I'm really deflated after spending the money..

I have responded you post in another thread, please check it out.
2017-9-6
Use props
WalkingOnTheStr
lvl.2
United States

Since I did firmware update to OSMO new Firmware (v1.11.2.70+),

1. it loose connection while recording video

2. Gimbal gets tilted whenever it turns on or randomly gets tilted while recording video. I had to perform "Auto Calibration" every time before record videos.

3. Audio gets random noise even though I'm using an external mic.

4. Battery runs out much faster.

Above problems are happening since I updated to the latest firmware. I didn't have any of them from previous firmware...

Any ideas?? And how I can go back to previous firmware or factory reset and install the firmware that I didn't have any issue?

2017-10-11
Use props
fansff308939
New
United States

My osmo is not accepting any firmware.  The red and green light blinks back and forth until the battery dies.... PLEASE PLEASE ADVISE!  Thank you!
2017-11-25
Use props
fansaecbabf7
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi People,

I have just bought my Osmo+, I'd like to update my firmware to the latest version, but I am afraid of the complaints registered in this forum. I know that most of people who had great experience with the latest version does not register their opinion here.

Some points I'd like to get some information about it:

What is the best firmware so far that you guys had worked with?
Can I downgrade the firmware if I have problems with this version?
If yes, can someone tell me how to?

Thanks in advance,
2018-3-8
Use props
djiuser_e0ZlOUC9o4Mj
New

Malaysia

where is the link to the latest firmware?
2018-11-8
Use props
djiuser_fFqxSG0j6qtB
lvl.1

Algeria

i have the osmo x3 with 1.8.2.40 , the audio when recording crash, can i correct the problem with the newest firmware, i mean v1.11.2.70 2. DJI GO ?   thank's  
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules