New Osmo+ Firmware Released (31/08/2017)
15149 107 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Indian
lvl.1
Norway

I tried to update the firmware and it was not successful and now the Osmo Mobile does not work. What should I do now?
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Indian Posted at 2017-9-30 02:38
I tried to update the firmware and it was not successful and now the Osmo Mobile does not work. What should I do now?

Please download DJI Assistant 2 in Osmo Mobile website, connect Osmo Mobile to your computer and open DJI Assistant 2 to update again. osmo mobile.png
2017-9-30
Use props
Indian
lvl.1
Norway

Super fast support. Managed to update via PC and it works better than before. The bluetooth connects automatically now. Before the update I had to delete the device and pair every time I powered up the Osmo. Thnx!
2017-9-30
Use props
OvidiX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654780 ft
Romania

Hello, im using a sandisk sdxc class10, 64 gb card, on my osmo+ ... when i press to record a video, after 1-2 min, screen disconects and i get error, SD card slow. reformat recommended ... im using latest firmware, and latest app ... how to solve ? (i formatted card, and reinstalled dji app, and problem still persist) .
2017-9-30
Use props
donachy78
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42228 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-28 03:01
Really appreciate your understanding.

Hi,
I sent you via PM other videos about the problem. I was totally standing, I did any movement during the videos. In addition I've also taken some picture with long exposure. Consider that with previous firmare I was able to take picture with 3 seconds, without any blur on the pictures
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

donachy78 Posted at 2017-10-9 06:45
Hi,
I sent you via PM other videos about the problem. I was totally standing, I did any movement during the videos. In addition I've also taken some picture with long exposure. Consider that with previous firmare I was able to take picture with 3 seconds, without any blur on the pictures

Sorry for the late response because of Chinese National Day Holiday.
The video has been forwarded to our engineers for analysis, will keep you updated soon, thanks.
2017-10-11
Use props
Cookies & Java
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Wow... just.... wow

So my OSMO+ now thinks it's a Phantom 3 Standard.

I saw the call to upgrade, and like a complete fool, went ahead with it. After this, I couldn't connect via wifi at all.

So I deleted and reinstalled the DJI Go app, and like another member here is experiencing, now the app insists the OSMO+ is a Phantom 3. I can even see footage out the camera. Hell, I was so bewildered at one point I swiped the Take Off button and thought, what the hell, this is DJI, nothing would surprise me at this point.

This is beyond incompetent. People's livelihoods are going to be affected by this.

In my case, I have a once in a lifetime event tomorrow, a gift experience I bought for my father. Thankfully I have a GoPro which never lets me down. Not everyone has that luxury.

DJI Mindy, I think you are wonderful and you work so hard to respond to us. However, you're going to have set off all the fire alarms or something to get your organisation to listen to you and start taking OSMO customers seriously. How can your apps try to make me buy a Spark when you can't even support the glorified stick you've sold me?

I know you can do this properly because my Mavic Pro feels like it came from a company. At this rate, I'd be better off walking around with that.

I'm so disappointed and, to be honest, I wasn't that happy to start with.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cookies & Java Posted at 2017-10-11 07:10
Wow... just.... wow

So my OSMO+ now thinks it's a Phantom 3 Standard.

We are so sorry for the trouble caused, there may be something wrong during the firmware updating, please try to flash the firmware via the tutorial video below:

Please keep us updated if it helps.
2017-10-12
Use props
Cookies & Java
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-12 05:25
We are so sorry for the trouble caused, there may be something wrong during the firmware updating, please try to flash the firmware via the tutorial video below:

Please keep us updated if it helps.

That's how I updated it, Mindy. I flashed it and the txt file said it had upgraded correctly.
I'm trying to connect via an iPhone if that helps and it's clear somebody else has the exact same issue.
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cookies & Java Posted at 2017-10-14 03:59
That's how I updated it, Mindy. I flashed it and the txt file said it had upgraded correctly.
I'm trying to connect via an iPhone if that helps and it's clear somebody else has the exact same issue.

Thanks for your update.
Please make sure DJI Go 4 has been closed completely when you run DJI Go.
Then please reset Osmo wifi, here is the tutorial video for your reference.
2017-10-14
Use props
Cookies & Java
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-14 20:24
Thanks for your update.
Please make sure DJI Go 4 has been closed completely when you run DJI Go.
Then please reset Osmo wifi, here is the tutorial video for your reference.

Just fired it up again and it connected up fine. It looks like it was an issue with DJI Go 4 running in the background somehow. Glad I know about this issue and what it causes.

Thanks for your help, Mindy.

Will re-calibrate the lens ASAP.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cookies & Java Posted at 2017-10-16 01:55
Just fired it up again and it connected up fine. It looks like it was an issue with DJI Go 4 running in the background somehow. Glad I know about this issue and what it causes.

Thanks for your help, Mindy.

Glad to know the problem got sorted out, please avoid running DJI Go 4 in the background when run DJI Go.
Please keep us posted if you have further query.
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

donachy78 Posted at 2017-10-9 06:45
Hi,

Donachy, bad news, the device needs to be sent in for repair.
I have confirmed with engineers, it is not related to firmware, just case by case, please contact our support to start a ticket  and send in at your most convenience.
We are so sorry for the trouble caused.
2017-10-16
Use props
donachy78
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42228 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-16 02:52
Donachy, bad news, the device needs to be sent in for repair.
I have confirmed with engineers, it is not related to firmware, just case by case, please contact our support to start a ticket  and send in at your most convenience.
We are so sorry for the trouble caused.

Thanks Mindy,
It seems so strange...I had no stability issues with previous firmware. Unfortunately this version does not allow to downgrade to check the actual situation.

Anyway, I'll do it, I think it's better that your support evaluate the problem live.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

donachy78 Posted at 2017-10-17 00:07
Thanks Mindy,
It seems so strange...I had no stability issues with previous firmware. Unfortunately this version does not allow to downgrade to check the actual situation.

Yes, the current firmware cannot be downgraded, sorry for the inconvenience.
I believe local repair team will get it addressed for you.

If you need any further assistance, please keep me posted.
2017-10-17
Use props
jburkett
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Thanks for the feedback and we did not replicate the blurry  problem.  We will also  look into that gimbal issue and make corresponding test and optimization in the future.
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jburkett@zackbu Posted at 2017-10-26 00:32
Thanks for the feedback and we did not replicate the blurry  problem.  We will also  look into that gimbal issue and make corresponding test and optimization in the future.

Thank you, if there is any problem, please let us know.
2017-10-26
Use props
vit157
lvl.1

Czechia

Hi!

I just purchased Osmo Plus, connected it to several of my phones (android, s8+ and Meizu MX5), none show video feed. Can you help with this?
2017-11-20
Use props
cat824
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48114 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

vit157 Posted at 2017-11-20 15:32
Hi!

I just purchased Osmo Plus, connected it to several of my phones (android, s8+ and Meizu MX5), none show video feed. Can you help with this?

I think you should've created a new post instead of replying to this one. That way you'd get more views and clearer replies etc.

Re: your issue, make sure you have upgraded the FW to the latest version, closed all other apps except the most updated version of DJI Go (not DJI Go 4), connected your mobile device correctly to the Osmo+ SSID. Hope this helps.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vit157 Posted at 2017-11-20 15:32
Hi!

Have you activated the device? Will the DJI Go APP recognize the Osmo+?
2017-11-21
Use props
vit157
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-21 01:06
Have you activated the device? Will the DJI Go APP recognize the Osmo+?

Yes, it sees camera, but doesn't show any feed.

Also app shows that FW upgrade is available, but when I start it, there is failure message. I also tried to upgrade FW via SD-card, at first left light blinks, but then there is nothing...
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

vit157 Posted at 2017-11-21 01:48
Yes, it sees camera, but doesn't show any feed.

Also app shows that FW upgrade is available, but when I start it, there is failure message. I also tried to upgrade FW via SD-card, at first left light blinks, but then there is nothing...

Please flash the firmware via the following steps:
Download the firmware to the root directory of SD card;
Before power on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 5 seconds until the indicator blinks red and green alternatively.
A few minutes later, when the indicator becomes solid green, delete the firmware in SD card and reboot the Osmo+.
Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2017-11-21
Use props
vit157
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-21 01:57
Before power on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button at the same time, then press Power switch for about 5 seconds until the indicator blinks red and green alternatively.

I did as you suggested, FW upgraded, but the screen is still black.
See screenshot attached.

How can we solve this issue? This is a brand new device, and it doesn't even work...
2017-11-21
Use props
vit157
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-21 01:57

I've also done steps mentioned in manual, and still get the same black screen
2017-11-22
Use props
Asidhowz
lvl.2

United States

So..any updates on the micro movement of the Gimbal??
2018-5-26
Use props
ebo974
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83730 ft
Réunion

Cool.Thanks for the update.
2018-5-27
Use props
vldyr
lvl.2
Bulgaria

Yusuf Posted at 2018-1-10 12:49
Use your products, including osmo +
But yesterday I worked automatic calibration and appeared to take the directions left and right and up and down and followed all

I have exact the same problem ! Any updates ?!
2018-5-27
Use props
xmx
New

Turkey

I updated to last firmware ! Still no "lens calibration" section ! Still blurry videos ! Still cant focus anything ! I am gonna get crazy. I have x3
2019-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules