phone link and verification P4 Pro Plus
2244 15 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheKJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

Im Getting this Link phone number im from the UK And it says From Main Land China how to get rid or fix please help i spent 2000 Pounds on this please i can't fly or do anything Im on the Phantom 4 Pro Plus
2017-8-31
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I had fixed it just bye a factory reset works fine now thx dji for the best drone ever ;)
2017-8-31
Use props
SM-17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Netherlands

Connect plus controller to dji assistant and rest controller to default

Then from controller update to latest firmware V01.02.01.00 if not already updated
2017-8-31
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.3
United Kingdom

SM-17 Posted at 2017-8-31 04:48

Then from controller update to latest firmware V01.02.01.00 if not already updated

its allready running the latest firmware i updated it via the controller ;)
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm glad to hear that you have figured it out. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-8-31
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

SM-17 Posted at 2017-8-31 04:48

Please tell a little more about this.

My Assistant 2 (v.1.1.2-2), does nothing when i connect the minus (+) controller (GL300E), only the AC gives reaction and i have got the impression that Assistant can not speak to the RC?

Running a quite new laptop with Win10 64bit
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KEDDK Posted at 2017-8-31 22:25
Please tell a little more about this.

My Assistant 2 (v.1.1.2-2), does nothing when i connect the minus (+) controller (GL300E), only the AC gives reaction and i have got the impression that Assistant can not speak to the RC?

DJI Assistant 2 will recognize the controller of Phantom 4 Pro+ just for restoring factory defaults, if it doesn't recognize it, please try to change another cable and wait for a while after connecting.
2017-9-3
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-3 00:23
DJI Assistant 2 will recognize the controller of Phantom 4 Pro+ just for restoring factory defaults, if it doesn't recognize it, please try to change another cable and wait for a while after connecting.

Do you state that it should be possible to get it back in the state i bought it (good old FW and App with decent range)?

If it just the settings to reset, no need to use assistant for RC at all.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

KEDDK Posted at 2017-9-3 06:32
Do you state that it should be possible to get it back in the state i bought it (good old FW and App with decent range)?

If it just the settings to reset, no need to use assistant for RC at all.

The firmware will not get back to the factory version via this way. It is the same effect as you do it on the screen itself.
2017-9-5
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Denmark

Well in other words, it's not a real "factory reset" but bad naming of a function that should have been named "reset settings". :-/
2017-9-5
Use props
prite
lvl.2
Flight distance : 432602 ft
United Kingdom

hi guys phantom 4 pro plus  im in uk  i just got mine second hand its about 7 months old but not flown..so i updated software on drone and controler 28.10.17 went out to fly it today but as like  everybody said link phone number to china on deplay so can`t fly.......got back home, powered up controler but not drone,i could now get in settings.and found the general setting.. under maps..it was enable amap (for china mainland) i disable that.... and under that again... calibrate map coordinates (for china mainland) was enabled..again i disable that.. when outside with drone and was able to fly.. hope this helps some of you guys..
2017-10-29
Use props
AnthonyRPeterso
lvl.1
Australia

prite Posted at 2017-10-29 01:14
hi guys phantom 4 pro plus  im in uk  i just got mine second hand its about 7 months old but not flown..so i updated software on drone and controler 28.10.17 went out to fly it today but as like  everybody said link phone number to china on deplay so can`t fly.......got back home, powered up controler but not drone,i could now get in settings.and found the general setting.. under maps..it was enable amap (for china mainland) i disable that.... and under that again... calibrate map coordinates (for china mainland) was enabled..again i disable that.. when outside with drone and was able to fly.. hope this helps some of you guys..

And now we know why it wasn't flown for 7 months!
2017-12-23
Use props
djiuser_jLdtNkb
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-31 20:16
I'm glad to hear that you have figured it out. Enjoy it and happy flying!

I'm having the same problem... software updated 1/12/2018, now get the "Link phone number" message on my Phantom 4 Pro +... no access to settings, etc. Please help.
2018-1-13
Use props
dayhiker
New
United States

Same problem here, did software update today, now wants to link aircraft to mainland china telephone number. cannot get beyond this screen on the controller.
2018-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_jLdtNkb Posted at 2018-1-13 07:49
I'm having the same problem... software updated 1/12/2018, now get the "Link phone number" message on my Phantom 4 Pro +... no access to settings, etc. Please help.

Sir, please try to connect the RC with DJI Assistant 2 and reset the RC first. Then take it to the outdoor whether good GPS is available, and connect the local internet, the message will disappear.
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dayhiker Posted at 2018-1-14 10:02
Same problem here, did software update today, now wants to link aircraft to mainland china telephone number. cannot get beyond this screen on the controller.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer my reply in 15# and check later.
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules