Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZSAY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7785 ft
Saudi Arabia

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-9-1 02:40
I can't find it either.
But they do have some updates (I did not see that last night)

Same here, can't find it anywhere.  I even googled it for ANY site that might refer to it but no luck.
To the OP, where did you see it?
2017-9-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I did read it also last night, but now it is gone
2017-9-1
Use props
Kloo Gee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

They have definitively removed all traces of Paper Airplane mode from the announcement here on the forums.   The interesting thing is that it was never in the official press release on the main DJI website!  Maybe somebody messed up with including it in the announcement here in the forums?
2017-9-3
Use props
Ken-Rick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18898 ft
Netherlands

Awsome DJI you! You improve the spark every time, i am loving my spark more and more
2017-9-4
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kloo Gee Posted at 2017-9-3 03:31
They have definitively removed all traces of Paper Airplane mode from the announcement here on the forums.   The interesting thing is that it was never in the official press release on the main DJI website!  Maybe somebody messed up with including it in the announcement here in the forums?

I'm pretty sure I read it while browsing the DJI site and it was then later removed.
2017-9-12
Use props
milehighsi
lvl.1
Malaysia

rarevfx_officia Posted at 2017-9-1 01:09
Yeah. If you're using Premiere Pro you can simply apply the "Cineon Converter" effect. Really changes something.

Maybe they can add 2K recording. That would improve the res a bit, but wouldn't go same with Mavic.

The Phantom has a 3-axis gimbal though, if I'm not mistaken, so it can record all those pixels. The Spark only has 2, so they use the extra pixels (it has a 4k camera) to stabilise the video.
2017-10-16
Use props
milehighsi
lvl.1
Malaysia

Getting close to 2 months since the firmware announcement and still no sign of it..?
2017-10-16
Use props
nathan8h
New
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-31 16:45
Idk if we are goimg to get dng or log profiles its dji's beginner drone. If you want that go to the mavic and up

I guess, but that seems like a silly restriction.  The data is there in the system on the sensor and in the memory in the camera.  It would actually require less processing overhead.
2018-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules