992 14 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf3b92cd6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14275 ft
Sweden

Hi,

I contacted DJI Support about a Spark that became unresponsive during automatic mode (Panorama) and subsequently flew away and crashed (I had great GPS access but RTH didn't work) - I beleive this is a warranty issue). I have submitted flight records on Aug 19 that should have been forwarded to a "dedicated team" but I have heard nothing since then despite several mails. Please help me get an answer. Case number is #690606)
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the accident, did you got the case number? Sorry that I didn't find the case number with the ticket number you provided, it should begin with CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.
2017-9-1
Use props
fansf3b92cd6
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-1 00:49
Sorry for the accident, did you got the case number? Sorry that I didn't find the case number with the ticket number you provided, it should begin with CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX.

Sorry but I don't seem to have received a CAS number. Can you search if I provide you with my serial number?
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf3b92cd6 Posted at 2017-9-1 00:56
Sorry but I don't seem to have received a CAS number. Can you search if I provide you with my serial number?

I will confirm with our support for the further info, will keep you updated, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Update: the data analysis has been completed and the result has been sent to you, please reply the email with the serial number of RC, I have sent POP to my colleague, need need to attach.
My colleague will apply coupon to you as soon as possible, thanks.
2017-9-1
Use props
fansf3b92cd6
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-1 01:32
Update: the data analysis has been completed and the result has been sent to you, please reply the email with the serial number of RC, I have sent POP to my colleague, need need to attach.
My colleague will apply coupon to you as soon as possible, thanks.

Thanks for your swift response. I have not received a mail with the results. Could you please resend it? It will respond with the RC serial number as soon as I get the mail. Thanks.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf3b92cd6 Posted at 2017-9-1 01:43
Thanks for your swift response. I have not received a mail with the results. Could you please resend it? It will respond with the RC serial number as soon as I get the mail. Thanks.

Maybe there is delay, I've checked the case you have already replied the email and my colleague will apply coupon for you as soon as possible,  appreciate your patience.
2017-9-1
Use props
fansf3b92cd6
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-1 04:15
Maybe there is delay, I've checked the case you have already replied the email and my colleague will apply coupon for you as soon as possible,  appreciate your patience.

Hi, I got the code and tried to use it (both in the US store where I bought it and in the Swedish store - I live in both countries) but the code didn't work (said that it was not valid in this country). I tried again a couple of hours later but then it said that the code had already been used. What should I do now? Could you please send a new code and indicate which country it is valid in (US or Sweden)? Thanks.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf3b92cd6 Posted at 2017-9-6 10:44
Hi, I got the code and tried to use it (both in the US store where I bought it and in the Swedish store - I live in both countries) but the code didn't work (said that it was not valid in this country). I tried again a couple of hours later but then it said that the code had already been used. What should I do now? Could you please send a new code and indicate which country it is valid in (US or Sweden)? Thanks.

There may be something wrong with the coupon, I have informed related colleague to look into, will keep you updated when it is done.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf3b92cd6 Posted at 2017-9-6 10:44

The new coupon has been sent you you by email, please try again, thanks.
2017-9-7
Use props
fansf3b92cd6
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi, sorry for coming back but no e-mail (also no response on my mail to support) after 4 days. Please follou up. Thanks
2017-9-11
Use props
fansf3b92cd6
lvl.1
Sweden

Solved now. Thanks
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thanks for your update, hope you get the drone back to air soon, happy flying! Should you have any further issue, please feel free to let us know.
2017-9-12
Use props
fansf3b92cd6
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-12 00:46
Thanks for your update, hope you get the drone back to air soon, happy flying! Should you have any further issue, please feel free to let us know.

The new drone arrived ahead of time and works nicely. I have two problem though that I need your help with:

1. Could you transfer my DJI Care program to my new drone?
2. My remote wont charge anymore. I have tried with many USB cables and chargers with now luck. I think that port is broken. How can I fix that?

Best Carl
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansf3b92cd6 Posted at 2017-9-17 07:01
The new drone arrived ahead of time and works nicely. I have two problem though that I need your help with:

1. Could you transfer my DJI Care program to my new drone?

Please send an email with your case number and the SN of the new drone to djicare@dji.com, we'll deal with it. For the remote, please double check it, you may need to send it in for diagnosis and repair if the port is broken. Refer to the link below to contact the Support, they'll start a repair case for you. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules