Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Controller Battery Life
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mongo6294
lvl.2
Flight distance : 284665 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I first bought my P4 back in November, I remember I could go out multiple times and not worry abou the battery life of my controller. Today, I went flying, and after 2 flights, I went from 100% to 50%. That's within an hour. I thought it had like a 5 to 6 hour battery life per charge. What is the warranty on our controllers?
2017-9-1
Use props
fans589cba4b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it charging your tablet? Seems normal.
2017-9-1
Use props
Mongo6294
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Not sure how it seems normal. It's always charging my tablet. Whether its at 25% or 95%. Just sharing my personal experience on how it use to last several hours to now just a few hours. I fly for a living and have 5 batteries, so I can attest to the drop in performance. I use to go through 4-5 batteries and have plenty of power left. Now, I might get to 4 batteries max. Nothing has changed in how I use my controller. Been using my iPad air with it since the beginning.

2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The endurance will be different when connecting with each type of mobile device. I would recommend you to make sure the mobile devices and RC are fully charged to record the exact using time.
2017-9-1
Use props
Mongo6294
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I'll do that! I'll try that and see what results I get.
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules