768 7 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
umeksman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26532 ft
Indonesia

Hi guys, I'm Daniel from Indonesia

this is my first time operating the dji mavic pro. I've been loving it ever since!! I can't believe, that it's so small, I could put it inside my camera bag.
I took it to Indonesia's eastern islands to see what kind of picture quality i'm getting. I am impressed
I can't wait to bring this thing to my next adventure.

2017-9-1
Use props
Palomino
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47346 ft
United States

Great job! You've clearly been doing photography and videography for a while, as you captured great angles and mixed the scenes very well.

Did you use a filter on the Mavic? What grading did you do in post? And what settings did you use in the Mavic when recording?
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Nice video, looking forward more wonderful pictures and videos from you, thank you for sharing,
2017-9-1
Use props
umeksman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26532 ft
Indonesia

Palomino Posted at 2017-9-1 08:50
Great job! You've clearly been doing photography and videography for a while, as you captured great angles and mixed the scenes very well.

Did you use a filter on the Mavic? What grading did you do in post? And what settings did you use in the Mavic when recording?

Thanks! I didn't use any filter on the mavic, and I did not do any grading in post. What you see, is straight from the camera. as for the settings, I completely forgot. sorry about that
2017-9-5
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Thanks for sharing, very nice, I love to see different parts of the world in this perspective, broadens your views and mind.
2017-9-5
Use props
Brum Ken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 787877 ft
United Kingdom

Very nice bud look forward to more thanks for sharing it
2017-9-5
Use props
MARSAN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 966978 ft