Moving controller/pressing pause brings up flight mode menu
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kozulis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106247 ft
Latvia

Hello,
I'm having probelm with the controller, moving it during flight sometimes brings up flight mode menu on the ipad.
It seems that it could be related to pause button as pressing it opens that menu as well, not always though.

You can see the issue in this video:

Thanks

2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

When did this issue start? Did anything happen before? Besides, what is the current firmware version?
2017-9-1
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

Bad controller, someone had a similar issue posted last week.
2017-9-1
Use props
kozulis
lvl.4
Latvia

It started after last firmware update couple of days ago. Nothing unusual happened before.
What was weird with this last update is that I got "Inconsistent firmware" message before my next 2 flights and it went through short update.
Current firmware version is V01.03.1000
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

kozulis Posted at 2017-9-2 00:00
It started after last firmware update couple of days ago. Nothing unusual happened before.
What was weird with this last update is that I got "Inconsistent firmware" message before my next 2 flights and it went through short update.
Current firmware version is V01.03.1000

Have you tried Android device, is it the same? Please try to press the Pause button when the drone is flying in an open area, see if the drone will be paused or not. If it can be paused, please provide me the APP version, and try to reinstall the APP. If it can't, it may be a hardware issue, please send the RC in for diagnosis and repair.
2017-9-6
Use props
kozulis
lvl.4
Latvia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-6 18:20
Have you tried Android device, is it the same? Please try to press the Pause button when the drone is flying in an open area, see if the drone will be paused or not. If it can be paused, please provide me the APP version, and try to reinstall the APP. If it can't, it may be a hardware issue, please send the RC in for diagnosis and repair.

I haven't tried Android device but I got random beeping/button clicking noise when there was no device attached to the controller.
I already sent it to the shop for diagnosis/repair.

Thanks
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

kozulis Posted at 2017-9-7 01:29
I haven't tried Android device but I got random beeping/button clicking noise when there was no device attached to the controller.
I already sent it to the shop for diagnosis/repair.

Okay, thanks for your update, hope it can be sorted out shortly!
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules