DJI Assistant has no firmware refresh option anymore
986 5 2017-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M1dn1ght N1nj4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11522 ft
United States

I no longer have the option to do a firmware refresh in DJI Assistant on my PC.  Not sure why it's not there.  Also, it doesn't even list the current firmware on the line, only up and to the left.  Am I missing something here?

I ask because it was acting strange when I went out back to let my girlfriend give Gesture Mode a try.  The gimbal lost track of me after Fly Away, and ended up pointing straight down.  Beckon didn't work, trace didn't work, and it was not wanting to connect to either my phone or my controller.  I think it finally started coming down to where I could physically reach it because of a low battery.

I'd like to do a firmware refresh (v600 of course), but it doesn't list it to be able to do it anymore.  I USED TO though, that's the thing.

Untitled.jpg
2017-9-1
Use props
M1dn1ght N1nj4
lvl.3
United States

This is what it looked like before.  Notice the REFRESH option.  Not my personal screenshot, just using it as an example of what I used to see.
095958amtcyy4a5m49ut9x.png
2017-9-1
Use props
M1dn1ght N1nj4
lvl.3
United States

OK, so I kept hitting that refresh icon in the upper right, and it FINALLY showed up!  Not funny!
2017-9-1
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love these one man thread, so amusing...glad you helped yourself.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

M1dn1ght N1nj4 Posted at 2017-9-1 15:56
OK, so I kept hitting that refresh icon in the upper right, and it FINALLY showed up!  Not funny!

Glad to hear that it has been resolved! Should you have any further question, please feel free to let us know.
2017-9-1
Use props
M1dn1ght N1nj4
lvl.3
United States

I had already been trying to figure it out for about 2 hours.  Had me frustrated enough to post my question.

It's like something going wrong with your car, but as soon as you take it to the mechanic, the problem is magically gone.
2017-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules