Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I cant connect my Spark and controller - video of the process here!
1643 12 2017-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ValeriiI
lvl.1
Ukraine

Spark and controller connected to WiFi and i can connect to each individually
But cant connect them tougether(((((
i did everything that i can find in Internet for 1 day:
- downgrade and refresh firmware
- reset controller and Spark to factory settings
- connect with OTG
- tried pair through app
- tried pair alone without WiFi

Nothing - just nothing ((
I need help

With respect to all clever people here

2017-9-2
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

Just a thought: Did you try to switch bluetooth off on all nearby devices, including your watch?
2017-9-2
Use props
ValeriiI
lvl.1
Ukraine

heliman Posted at 2017-9-2 06:38
Just a thought: Did you try to switch bluetooth off on all nearby devices, including your watch?

i will try - i have Xiaomi bend
2017-9-2
Use props
ValeriiI
lvl.1
Ukraine

heliman Posted at 2017-9-2 06:38

nothing - check everything - nothing works(((
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please try to press the power button of the drone for 3 second first and then initiate linking? Or just initiate the linking without a mobile. Just for a try. If still no successes, I recommend sending the drone and RC in for an overall check. Please send an email to support.eu@dji.com and we will help this out. Thank you.
2017-9-2
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

First thing, I would reinstall the firmware even if you have just upgraded it
In the setup process make sure you have fully charged batteries in the AC and RC

You don't normally use the app to connect the AC and R/C, that is backwards using the app first.The manual doesn't even mention using the app

I think you are out of sequence with the linking,
1)  we see in your video at 2.10 you put the AC into linking mode (3 sec battery press and red flashing confirmation) but you never put RC into linking mode (RC Pause, function and Custom button, press and hold)

2) at  10.38,  you put the RC into in linking mode, but the AC is not in linking mode (no 3 second press of battery, no red led flashing)

In both cases on one is in linkining mode and the other is not, both need to be in linking mode at the same time
follow the instructions closely

Capture.JPG

Also  don't connect the phone to the R/C wireless , just do the re linking process only with the RC and AC follow the process above.

In any linking process, start the AC first

The DJI Go4 app is always the last thing you connect to the RC, you first turn on the AC, then the RC  wait for the solid green connection before you connect the phone to the RC via wireless and then launch the app

2017-9-2
Use props
ValeriiI
lvl.1
Ukraine

Thenx for reply my friends - i will do it once again and post result here!
2017-9-3
Use props
ValeriiI
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-2 18:43
Could you please try to press the power button of the drone for 3 second first and then initiate linking? Or just initiate the linking without a mobile. Just for a try. If still no successes, I recommend sending the drone and RC in for an overall check. Please send an email to  and we will help this out. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOi9WiS-PF8&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i&index=8

yes i sent message to DJI
2017-9-3
Use props
ValeriiI
lvl.1
Ukraine

I did it with your help!!!! thenx for messaging and good ideas!!!
So solution is in this steps

1. Turn off Controller and Spark
2. Turn on Controller
3. Reset Controller (long press for 9 second Power Button)
4. Turn Off Controller
5. Turn On Spark
6. Long press on Battery button for two beeps (6 second)
7. Turn off Spark
8. Turn On Spark
9. Long press on Battery button for three beeps (9 second)
10. Turn Off Spark
11. Turn On Spark
12. Once Again press on Battery button for two beeps (6 second)
11. Then (without turn off) press on Buttery button for 1 beep (3 ceconf)
12. Turn on controller
13. Press tre battons Red Pause + Fn + Right Custom button till you hear short beeps and green sparking light
14. They connected in my case!!!

Once again - thenx every one for help!
2017-9-3
Use props
Tim1985
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32641 ft
United States

What do you do if the remote only flashed 2 red lights and refuses to go green or refuses to do the beep beep beep beep after pushing the 3 combo linking buttons.

Mine worked the other day then I updated everything and it killed the remote.
Spark connects to my iPhone by 2.4 and 5.8 with no problems but the remote won’t do anything but flash red.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ValeriiI Posted at 2017-9-3 13:16
I did it with your help!!!! thenx for messaging and good ideas!!!
So solution is in this steps

So glad to hear that you've got it resolved, thank you for sharing the steps with us, it may help others. Hope you can enjoy the drone, safe flying!
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Tim1985 Posted at 2017-9-3 15:50
What do you do if the remote only flashed 2 red lights and refuses to go green or refuses to do the beep beep beep beep after pushing the 3 combo linking buttons.

Mine worked the other day then I updated everything and it killed the remote.

Have you tried to press and hold the power button of the RC for 9 seconds when the RC is on? Please have a try, then wait for 2-3 minutes, see if it works.
2017-9-3
Use props
ValeriiI
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-3 18:57
Have you tried to press and hold the power button of the RC for 9 seconds when the RC is on? Please have a try, then wait for 2-3 minutes, see if it works.

Im glad to be part of it)
Thenx for product!
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules