Aircraft Disconnected message received when using remote
1442 3 2017-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_z1pSL7w
New
United Kingdom

Hi,

I've just installed the latest firmware update.  I can connect to and control my Spark using my mobile device alone.  However, when I try and connect using the remote (with my mobile attached via an OTG cable) then although the DJI GO app shows the remote as being connected, when tap 'Fly Device', the screen says 'Aircraft Disconnected' in the top left and the remote is unresponsive.

I've tried disconnecting/re-connecting networks, turning on/off, uninstalling/re-installing DJO GO app, downgrading/upgrading the firmware and have now run out of ideas.

If anyone has had a similar experience since installing the latest firmware and knows how to fix this then I would love to hear as I am currently unable to fly using the remote!

Many thanks

Paul
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, could you see the image on the app? Had you linked the RC and the drone? Please relink the drone and RC:
2017-9-3
Use props
pale738821
lvl.1

India

motivation letter templatecarhartt jacket salemay calendar 2019 excel fax cover sheet example daily schedule planner
2018-6-11
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

Does it work without the OTG cable? If so either use it that way or try buying a new cable.
2018-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules