1060 4 2015-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lesmess
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2753402 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I ordered my Inspire from a dealer on the 9th March along with a additional TB48 battery, I received the battery almost two weeks ago, no sign of the Inspire.  I e-mailed the vendor yesterday to complain about the delivery delay, below is the response.

"Thank you for your email.
I would like to inform you that DJI is currently holding the DJI Inspire 1Quadcopter because they are upgrading the product. Once DJI has released theseitems, we will ship the product right away. Kindly confirm if you are willingto wait for this parcel to be released.
In the meantime, your patience and understanding with this matter is highlyappreciated."

I have no idea what the upgrade could be, perhaps the firmware update or the upgraded props, the vendor could be spinning me a line to get me off his back.  Anyways looks like at least a couple weeks before i get mine.

All the best

Les

2015-4-1
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1045558 ft
United States

Not sure what that is.  I ordered mine from BH Photo last week and received it a few days later.  Maybe it's their excuse for not having them in stock.  I would cancel and order it from BH Photo.
2015-4-1
Use props
stephenbrink62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

Not sure what there service is like and how reliable your vendor is, but there is currently an issue with the compass dropping out of GPS and we all have basically grounded the unit until the new firmware is released, which is expected shortly.
2015-4-1
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

I'm not grounded, flying just fine... Knock on wood....
2015-4-1
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know about that reply Guy? Doesn't sound right to me. DJI has not been known to hold up orders while waiting foe an upgrade. Could be wrong? DJI has always stated to update your firmware before flying your new Quad.
2015-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules