Controller connecting_ - no comms at all
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0dd080bd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168258 ft
Australia

Hi,

My remote will no longer connect to my Mavic, although the Mavic is working fine connecting via WiFi, the remote is stuck on "Connecting_" and won't connect with either the aircraft or the phone.

I've tried connecting to the remote directly with DJI Assistant and I can get a connection to the Mavic but again nothing from the remote.

Holding the C1 + C2 + Shutter button or record button the remote does not respond with any beeping or any changes.

Is there a way to reset the remote so I can attempt to reconnect it?
2017-9-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You may need to try relinking the remote to the Mavic.
2017-9-2
Use props
fans0dd080bd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168258 ft
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-9-2 21:59
You may need to try relinking the remote to the Mavic.

I've tried that but the inability to connect to the remote is blocking that from working. I can't link via the app with the phone connected to the remote and I also can't initiate the pairing with the remote button combinations.
2017-9-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

fans0dd080bd Posted at 2017-9-2 22:40
I've tried that but the inability to connect to the remote is blocking that from working. I can't link via the app with the phone connected to the remote and I also can't initiate the pairing with the remote button combinations.

You need to make sure that the Mavic is set to RC not wifi. If you are having trouble connecting the remote to your phone then try another cable. Once you have connected your phone to the Remote, open the DJI GO 4 app and use the app settings to start to link to the Mavic. You will need to press the very small button on the side of the Mavic underneath the cover. Refer to your manual. This is the best way to do the linking.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks to Jenee's replies, please refer to them. But please kindly note that when you use the bottom port to connect the mobile device and RC, you need to plug out the cable on the left side firstly. Besides, the firmware is also important, please check if you need to upgrade it.
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules