1745 53 2017-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

New restriction came with latest firmware totaly makes my Inspire 1 Pro unusable in my work. I need to fly almost anywhere. Last month I had big troubles, I had to film storm damages. I wasn't able to fly beyond 30/50m because of no internet connection. What I need to do? I think about returning my I1Pro to DJI and DJI should back me my money because I wasn't informed about restrictions preventigm me from work when I was buying a I1Pro. First No Fly Zones, now logging to DJI, what next?
2017-9-2
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

you only need to log in once at the start when you open Go, after that you will  remain logged in, you need to make sure your craft is on the latest firmware though
2017-9-3
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 2017-9-3 01:06
you only need to log in once at the start when you open Go, after that you will  remain logged in, you need to make sure your craft is on the latest firmware though

Without internet connection? How?
2017-9-3
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-3 01:42
Without internet connection? How?

2017-9-3
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-3 02:47

Guys, you don't understand me. I need to fly in the places there isn't any internet connections, see my 1st. post.
May be a solution is to log in at home and go over 100km with powered AC/RC/GO on to start place.
2017-9-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-3 07:48
Guys, you don't understand me. I need to fly in the places there isn't any internet connections, see my 1st. post.
May be a solution is to log in at home and go over 100km with powered AC/RC/GO on to start place.

What the guys are telling you is, you need to login to your DJI account while on the internet at home. Your DJI Go App will remain logged into your account from the point forward. The DJI Go App will work normally as before and you do not need to have internet out in the field where you are flying. The flight restrictions will not be in affect. The NFZ will work as they normally did and will not allow your flight without advance permission. If you are planning to fly in a NFZ then you will need to unlock these while on the internet in advance providing your documents as required.

Like I said the Go App will work normally for all other flying.

Rich
2017-9-3
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-3 07:48

You do NOT need internet connection when you are flying. You need internet connection when you log in to the APP.
Read Me.

Mark G.
2017-9-3
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-9-3 08:20
What the guys are telling you is, you need to login to your DJI account while on the internet at home. Your DJI Go App will remain logged into your account from the point forward. The DJI Go App will work normally as before and you do not need to have internet out in the field where you are flying. The flight restrictions will not be in affect. The NFZ will work as they normally did and will not allow your flight without advance permission. If you are planning to fly in a NFZ then you will need to unlock these while on the internet in advance providing your documents as required.

Like I said the Go App will work normally for all other flying.

Not for me. I have to log in (live internet connection) after every power my equipment on otherwise I'm restricted to 30m hight and 50m distance. I don't mean NFZ.
I don't know whats wrong.
2017-9-3
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-3 08:21
You do NOT need internet connection when you are flying. You need internet connection when you log in to the APP.
Read Me.

You're right but how do I log in without internet connection? I had to film forests and villages damaged by the storm over 100km away from my home. No cellular, no internet, so?
2017-9-3
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-3 09:07
You're right but how do I log in without internet connection? I had to film forests and villages damaged by the storm over 100km away from my home. No cellular, no internet, so?

2017-9-3
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-3 09:58

And next go over 100km to flight place and again back home to log in and over and over again on every power equipment on. Thanks, very good idea
2017-9-3
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

You have to sign into the app.
The app is in your mobile device not on the internet. When we updated the app the release notes said this would happen. You were also asked to sign in. If this fails, reboot the app.

This does NOT require internet connection.
This does not require Wifi.
This does not require a data connection.

Sign in to the APP (or reboot it ) problem solved.

You're welcome

PS. NO INTERNET NEEDED
( whether you are 100, 200 or 10.000km away from the nearest INTERNET!)
2017-9-3
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-3 11:40
The app is in your mobile device not on the internet. When we updated the app the release notes said this would happen. You were also asked to sign in.

Thanks for explanations, I'll try. Until today I thought  a signing in needs live internet connection.
2017-9-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-3 09:01
Not for me. I have to log in (live internet connection) after every power my equipment on otherwise I'm restricted to 30m hight and 50m distance. I don't mean NFZ.
I don't know whats wrong.

Sounds like Mark explained it better than me. you do not need the internet to fly in the field. If you still have problems then delete the Go App and install it again. reboot and login to the DJI account at home... that's all you need. Go fly in the field without any problems

Rich
2017-9-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The app is in your mobile device not on the internet. When we updated the app the release notes said this would happen. You were also asked to sign in. If this fails, reboot the app.

good job Mark

PS I sent you an email, did you get it??

Rich
2017-9-3
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-9-3 17:12
good job Mark

PS I sent you an email, did you get it??

Will check now Rich.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mark and Rich have explained clearly, there are other suggestions.
Did you update DJI Go to the latest version?
When you change battery during flight, please reboot APP after powering on the aircraft.
If this message pops up during flight, please hover the drone in safe and open place, reboot the APP, or return the drone to home and reboot APP.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-9-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-3 21:26
When you change battery during flight, please reboot APP after powering on the aircraft.

Hi Mindy,

Is there any updates on the new FW or App fixes?  I know you guys are working on them and its just a question

I installed the new Go 4 App but didn't see any fixes that I was looking for. Look at post #43
LINK for post #43

Please go here and read my post #10 #14
LINK
Also, if you have any comments that could help Jeff .. that would be great
Rich
2017-9-3
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

replied

Rich
2017-9-3
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Thanks Mindy, I'll test it today.
In my opinion last updates makes my I1Pro stability worst then before. Aircraft dancing in GPS mode, gimbal doesn't keep horizontal level during flight, it needs long time to get align to horizont.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-4 00:57
In my opinion last updates makes my I1Pro stability worst then before. Aircraft dancing in GPS mode, gimbal doesn't keep horizontal level during flight, it needs long time to get align to horizont.

Actually we barely change anything in the performance of the drone unless adding some new functions or fixing some problems.
If the aircraft drifts within 10 meters above ground, please check if the vision system works correctly.
If the aircraft drifts beyond 10 meters above ground even multiple satellites are detected, please check if the compass is interfered, please try to avoid flying your aircraft where there is a chance of strong magnetic interference, such as factories, high voltage lines and magnetite.
2017-9-4
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-4 00:57

You could try a cold IMU cal followed by a compass cal (in that order).

Mark G.
2017-9-4
Use props
Banin77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3760 ft
Russia

Здравствуйте! У меня есть drone inspire 1 (x3), после того как последнее обновление прошивки (v01.11.01.50) ограничивает дальность полета.
1. Если вы не выходите в интернет перед полетом и взлетаете, ограничивайте радиус 50 метров и высоту 30 метров.
Вы должны войти в учетную запись приложения, выйти из нее, пот повторно ввести, настроить параметры полета и только тогда летать. НО! Даже все эти действия не позволяют беспилоту летать более 500 метров!
2. При посадке в том же месте и замене батареи, вам нужно сначала выйти из учетной записи, затем зайти, запустить DJI Go, установить пределы до 500 в высоту и радиус 3000 метров, а затем летать!

Из-за вашей небрежности я теряю контракты сейчас!

Вопрос к специалистам из DJI, что вы там делали? И когда вы это исправите?

Если вы не собираетесь исправлять эту ситуацию - сообщите мне, я брошу вашу систему в корзину и куплю другую!
2017-9-4
Use props
Banin77
lvl.1
Russia

Hello! I have a drone inspire1 (x3), after the last firmware update (v01.11.01.50) limits the flight range.
1. If you do not go online before the flight and take off, limits the radius of 50 meters and 30 meters in height.
You have to log in to the application account, exit it, sweat re-enter, configure the flight parameters and only then fly. BUT! Even all these actions do not allow the drone to fly beyond 500 meters!
2. When landing on the same location and changing the battery, you have to go, first log out of the account, then go in, run dJI Go, set the limits to 500 in height and 3000 meters radius and then fly!

Because of your negligence, I'm losing contracts now !!!

Question to the experts from the dji what did you do there? And when will you fix it?

If you are not going to correct this situation - let me know, I'll drop your system in the trash and buy another one!
2017-9-4
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-4 06:17
You could try a cold IMU cal followed by a compass cal (in that order).

Mark G.

What you mean "cold"? Low temperature? How many degrees is good enough?
2017-9-4
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-4 01:31
Actually we barely change anything in the performance of the drone unless adding some new functions or fixing some problems.
If the aircraft drifts within 10 meters above ground, please check if the vision system works correctly.
If the aircraft drifts beyond 10 meters above ground even multiple satellites are detected, please check if the compass is interfered, please try to avoid flying your aircraft where there is a chance of strong magnetic interference, such as factories, high voltage lines and magnetite.

How can I check vision system and how can I check compass if no errors appeared?
2017-9-4
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-4 07:58
What you mean "cold"? Low temperature? How many degrees is good enough?

When your aircraft is running is running, the temperature increases so do an IMU calibration when it has been switched off for a few hours. Room temperature should be ok.

Mark G.
2017-9-4
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-4 08:03
When your aircraft is running is running, the temperature increases so do an IMU calibration when it has been switched off for a few hours. Room temperature should be ok.

Mark G.

I do complete calibration regulary about once a month. My Ph4 is rock solid stable compared with my I1Pro. When I bought my I1Pro two years ago it was also super stable. Now it behave much worse.
2017-9-4
Use props
Banin77
lvl.1
Russia

An absolutely identical situation with my drone!
2017-9-4
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Hi Mark, can't sign in without internet connection as you suggest. Any help appreciated.
IMG_0071.jpg
2017-9-4
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-4 08:34
Hi Mark, can't sign in without internet connection as you suggest. Any help appreciated.

How are you posting these comments without an internet connection?
2017-9-4
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-4 09:07
How are you posting these comments without an internet connection?

What does that matter? When I fly I don't posting I talk about a situation when I fly in new place where no internet. Today I'm posting from my lap connected. Screenshot made on my iPad with internet disabled just like last month I had to film storm damaged village and forest where no internet. I had to fly with restrictions (30/50m). Any help appreciated.
2017-9-4
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-4 09:15
What does that matter? When I fly I don't posting I talk about a situation when I fly in new place where no internet. Today I'm posting from my lap connected. Screenshot made on my iPad with internet disabled just like last month I had to film storm damaged village and forest where no internet. I had to fly with restrictions (30/50m). Any help appreciated.

If you have an internet connection now, uninstall the app then reinstall it. When it has been reinstalled, sign in to the app.

Job done. End of.

Mark G.

2017-9-4
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Hi Mindy, Maybe you can help me?
2017-9-4
Use props
Banin77
lvl.1
Russia

Mark does not break)))))
2017-9-4
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-4 09:21
If you have an internet connection now, uninstall the app then reinstall it. When it has been reinstalled, sign in to the app.

Job done. End of.

I did it twice. Didn't resolve my problem. Always needs internet connection before a flight at new place even if I signed in at home. So I have to fly with restriction if no internet. DJI didn't tell me that when selled me a drone two years ago. I feel cheated.
2017-9-4
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Jersey

AEROKAMERA Posted at 2017-9-4 09:27
I did it twice. Didn't resolve my problem. Always needs internet connection before a flight at new place even if I signed in at home. So I have to fly with restriction if no internet. DJI didn't tell me that when selled me a drone two years ago. I feel cheated.

Are you 100% up to date with the firmware. Could you post a screenshot of your firmware versions?

Mark G.
2017-9-4
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aero

after reading your last information, please let me ask you a question. Once you are at home and you have signed into your DJI account in the Go App.... do you remain logged in when you are done or do you log out?

Please remember that you need to stay logged into your Go App after successfully logging into it. Just close the App when you are done. DO NOT sign out because it will no longer work in the field with no internet connected.

Hope this helps
Rich
2017-9-4
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

I think the issue is that the tablet needs to stay on and the app need to stay on. One should not quit from the app. Once you log on, you are ok even you loss internet when you finally travel to your destination. Is this the correct understanding?
2017-9-4
Use props
Banin77
lvl.1
Russia

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-9-4 14:52
Aero

after reading your last information, please let me ask you a question. Once you are at home and you have signed into your DJI account in the Go App.... do you remain logged in when you are done or do you log out?

I'm in an application in one location, I just change the battery and I again have to do first exit from the application, and then perform an input that would remove the limitation of 30x50 meters! What is not clear?!
2017-9-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules