need a downgrade on p3p, please help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

hello everyone. since i've been waiting for answers by dji admins, dji assistence on the reason why my p3p is not working at all but didn't get any answer, i kindly ask everyone to help me downgrading my p3p to the last stable firmware and sotware version.
please could someone write the app version, rc version and drone firmware version the get my phantom work again?
thank you in advance.
2017-9-3
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Adepto,

Here is a link to all the information you need for stable firmware and app versions.  

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... +Release+Notes_.pdf

Then once you choose what you want, go to PhantomHelp.com and look in the Software or firmware directories.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I have checked your previous posts and I do not think it is related the firmware directly. I would recommend you to connect the aircraft and RC directly(without app) to check whether it works.

BTW, please reply us directly by clicking the button under my reply so that we can handle it timely. Thank you.
2017-9-4
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-3 17:58
Aloha Adepto,

Here is a link to all the information you need for stable firmware and app versions.  

thank you, i will give a look on it for sure as soon as i will have some time
2017-9-4
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 02:18
I have checked your previous posts and I do not think it is related the firmware directly. I would recommend you to connect the aircraft and RC directly(without app) to check whether it works.

BTW, please reply us directly by clicking the button under my reply so that we can handle it timely. Thank you.

sorry susan, i didn't know the "reply" function.
how can i get connection between rc and drone without passing through the app exactly?
2017-9-4
Use props
AerialSpotlight
New
Flight distance : 9721 ft
United States

So I just update my firmware and the P3P app as recommended and now I can no longer connect to my drone. I fly yesterday perfectly and now with the "upgrade" I"m completely grounded. Is this the same issue you are having? HELP DJI!!!
2017-9-4
Use props
MrBubble
New
Philippines

Hello, i have an issue about.the limitation 30m height and 50m radius with my p3 advanced, and ipad mini.2 after last firmware updates. i read that if i am logged in the Go ap then the limitations dissapear...yes dissapear, but as soon as i.change the battery to fly again then appear this restrictions again.....i can log out and log in again, but not always i have internet to do it, i tried to uninstall and install the app and still giving me same issue...Any.ideas?
2017-9-5
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

AerialSpotlight Posted at 2017-9-4 15:38
So I just update my firmware and the P3P app as recommended and now I can no longer connect to my drone. I fly yesterday perfectly and now with the "upgrade" I"m completely grounded. Is this the same issue you are having? HELP DJI!!!

yes the same
2017-9-5
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

MrBubble Posted at 2017-9-5 03:42
Hello, i have an issue about.the limitation 30m height and 50m radius with my p3 advanced, and ipad mini.2 after last firmware updates. i read that if i am logged in the Go ap then the limitations dissapear...yes dissapear, but as soon as i.change the battery to fly again then appear this restrictions again.....i can log out and log in again, but not always i have internet to do it, i tried to uninstall and install the app and still giving me same issue...Any.ideas?

no idea, i can't eve start flying
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Adepto Posted at 2017-9-4 13:32
sorry susan, i didn't know the "reply" function.
how can i get connection between rc and drone without passing through the app exactly?

It's ok. Please refer below and have a try:

a. Turn on both the aircraft and the controller. Hold C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller.
b. Then press the wheel on the right side of the controller
c. Use a tool to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 2 seconds, and then take the tool off, it will link soon.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Both the aircraft and controller have been updated to the latest version, right? Please try to link RC:
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MrBubble Posted at 2017-9-5 03:42

Please make sure both the aircraft and APP have been restarted when you changed the battery.
2017-9-6
Use props
SkyCamera
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue.

tried many tricks, none is working.

Have to wait for DJI to release new firmware to fix this. please!!!
2017-9-6
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-6 01:47
It's ok. Please refer below and have a try:

a. Turn on both the aircraft and the controller. Hold C1, C2, and the record button (top left button) on the controller.

susan i've tried this many times, it doesn't work

the linking procedure succeeds but then i cannot fly

2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Adepto Posted at 2017-9-7 04:49
susan i've tried this many times, it doesn't work

the linking procedure succeeds but then i cannot fly

How about starting the motors without APP? Post a short video for better assistance, thanks!
2017-9-9
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-9 01:57
How about starting the motors without APP? Post a short video for better assistance, thanks!

Motors do not start, but i can move the camera.
here is the video
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Adepto Posted at 2017-9-10 08:25
Motors do not start, but i can move the camera.
here is the video https://vimeo.com/233193342

Well received, thank you! It looks like the hardware issue, please contact the support and send it in for diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-9-11
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-11 00:40
Well received, thank you! It looks like the hardware issue, please contact the support and send it in for diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support.

there is no way to fix this by myself?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Adepto Posted at 2017-9-11 01:57
there is no way to fix this by myself?

Sorry, we do not support to take apart the drone or repair by your end. Our engineers will do flight test so that you a get a working drone.
2017-9-11
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

I've upgraded rc and drone to the latest p3p firmware, and it flies fine, but now has a horribly laggy video feed.

Anyone else got any thoughts?
2017-9-23
Use props
wntmldrs_belgiu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 793281 ft
Belgium

I was lucky three weeks ago. My P3P was repaired by DJI and came back with the old firmware !!! Made me very happy.......
2017-9-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would research before you downgrade your AC FW.  

Here's a thread I stumbled on this morning and it is pretty terrifying:

https://phantompilots.com/thread ... -9-to-1-7-6.105384/
2017-9-23
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

wntmldrs_belgiu Posted at 2017-9-23 13:29
I was lucky three weeks ago. My P3P was repaired by DJI and came back with the old firmware !!! Made me very happy.......

What firmware version is that?
2017-9-24
Use props
wntmldrs_belgiu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 793281 ft
Belgium

mrbill Posted at 2017-9-24 00:59
What firmware version is that?

firmware 1.10.90
2017-10-18
Use props
GuitarFlyer47
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38747 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-6 01:53
Please make sure both the aircraft and APP have been restarted when you changed the battery.

Susan, I wrote you about this on another post, I found I have to shut my IPhone off, then back on, then restart the RC,  and P3 Pro.   This is the only way I can get past the fight height limitation.  I also called your support team and spoke with someone in China, he said they know that the new IOS update and the GO app are having compatibility issues.  
2017-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GuitarFlyer47 Posted at 2017-10-19 19:21
Susan, I wrote you about this on another post, I found I have to shut my IPhone off, then back on, then restart the RC,  and P3 Pro.   This is the only way I can get past the fight height limitation.  I also called your support team and spoke with someone in China, he said they know that the new IOS update and the GO app are having compatibility issues.

Sorry for the late response first. It seems that you have got rid of the restriction now in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-116383-1-1.html  If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2017-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules