Can you switch between iPhone and iPad with DJI Go?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Whitefo
lvl.3

United States

MOST OF THE TIME, (with the exception of buying the P4P for myself) I give the best presents and purchases to my wife.  That being said, I have an iPhone7+ and DJI Phantom 4 Pro, she has an iPhone 7+ and iPad 5th generation.  I loaded the DJI Go app on my iPhone and have been using that for my monitor and running DJI go with my P4P.  But since she now has the iPad 5, I was wondering if it is possible to switch between using the iphone and the ipad using the same DJI Go profile?  
2017-9-3
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes no problem at all. I swap between my iPad pro 9.7 and iPhone 6s plus at times.
2017-9-3
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-9-3 13:51
Yes no problem at all. I swap between my iPad pro 9.7 and iPhone 6s plus at times.

Outstanding.!  Thank you for verifying that.  I wasn't certain if the DJI registration was tied to a specific device, email address, or other form.  My eyes are getting too old to look at small print, hahaha.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It is available to switch between different mobile devices with the same DJI account, no worries.
2017-9-4
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 02:05
It is available to switch between different mobile devices with the same DJI account, no worries.

Thank You Susan.
Now I just need to find where my wife keeps her iPad when she goes to work.  hahaha.
2017-9-4
Use props
Zoom2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164304 ft
Canada

DJI Susan - if you switch between devices is there any change in how flights/distances are recorded?  ie - does the ipad info transfer to the iphone ?  If I fly 10 flights on ipad and 40 flights on iphone does my total flights still register as 50 or do I need to account for the different devices and add it up?
2017-9-10
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

Zoom2000 Posted at 2017-9-10 10:51
DJI Susan - if you switch between devices is there any change in how flights/distances are recorded?  ie - does the ipad info transfer to the iphone ?  If I fly 10 flights on ipad and 40 flights on iphone does my total flights still register as 50 or do I need to account for the different devices and add it up?

There will be a discrepancy on the different devices, until you sync up... Once that is done, then they (un-surprisingly) will be synced up.  
2017-9-12
Use props
fans65c86534
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99232 ft
United States

MrRobert5823 Posted at 2017-9-12 12:39
There will be a discrepancy on the different devices, until you sync up... Once that is done, then they (un-surprisingly) will be synced up.

What is the procedure to sync up your iPad and iPhone so that videos and data are equally on both devices?

Thanks!
2018-3-15
Use props
Bikingdawg
lvl.2
United States

Yea. I’d like to know as well. I’ve just moved over from Iphone to iPad. I’m using the same account. But found no way to sync
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules