Help with Video/photos transfer
10449 37 2015-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apjr1
lvl.2

United States

I can really use having this vidoes on my ipad or iphone, dosen't have to be in 4K, can I download the SD card (videos) to my phone? or use a cable from the I1 to the Phone/ipad? can anyone provide me a link or a quick explain on how to do it, for now i have it all on the cards and on my Mac , maybe from my mac  may be easier ???
thanks
Agemiro.
2015-4-1
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Hi Agemiro,

This should work:  http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/ ... lpid=107&chn=ps

It's designed for downloading digital camera images while on the road.   Not sure if it will work with the large file sizes and video larger than 1080P, but might be worth exploring.    For $10 it's hard to go wrong!  
2015-4-1
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Works with 1080 but the iPad can 't process the 4K files. If you are just looking for simple convert of files to transfer for viewing without any editing I would go with something like this on the mac.. http://www.wondershare.com/pro/free-video-converter-mac.html
2015-4-1
Use props
apjr1
lvl.2

United States

thanks guys ill give a try !
2015-4-1
Use props
woodielb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78061552 ft
United States

If it's on your Mac, and you have the latest OS, you can transfer to your IPad or IPhone really easily using AirDrop. Swipe up on your IPhones home screen, enable Airdrop. Select the video on your Mac, choose "share", "AirDrop ". After it finds your iPhone , choose it, accept on your phone & it's done
2015-4-1
Use props
sherrychurchill
New

China

In order to trasnfer videos from iPhone to computer ortransfer photos from computer to iPhone, iTunes can help you as well as iPhone Transfer. Once you connect your phone to your computer and open up iTunes, you should see Photos tab for the iPhone. Under the photos tab you select to sync photos/videos to iPhone and you can choose which folders you want to sync and which ones you do not.And if you want to download photos/videos to your iPhone,iPhone Transfer can offer help.
2015-7-24
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

I use this app for transferring files between computer and iphone/ipad

https://imazing.com/
2015-7-24
Use props
ludwigrhys
New

China

Do you mean you want to transfer videos from iPhone to computer, or transfer videos from computer to iPhone? But it doesn't matter, iPhone Transfer can help you do both. What's more, this tool can also transfer, add, delete other data including music, videos, playlist, photos, contacts, text messages and more on iOS device. So don't worry about transferring data from iPhone to iPhone or to computer any more. You can install it and connect iPhone to PC.The tool will scan your device automatically, and then preview and select data you want transfer from iPhone to PC, or add data from computer to iPhone.
2015-11-10
Use props
camillaabc123
New

United States

The question about transferring videos/photos from Mac to iPad is always mention, but how to do that. Let me tell you. First way is that you can use iTunes to sync videos/photos to iPad. Of course, the second is that using a smart assistant tool, called Airdrop. Because it is designed to share files among Macs firstly and for transferring between Mac and iOS devices. If you don't want to use this way to transmission, there is another simple way for you to move videos from computer to iPad and export photos from Mac to iPad, called FonePaw iOS Transfer.

2016-1-14
Use props
xknavarezh
lvl.1

United States

To move files like videos and photos between iPhone and PC easily, the best way is to with the help of iPhone to computer tools.
2016-6-6
Use props
larrygina60189
New

United States

To transfer video/photos between iOS devices, iPhone transfer is really a helpful program.
Just install and launch this program, connect your devices to your computer or MacBook. Then choose video/photos you like, tap "Export to", and choose devices you want to transfer.
I hope this would help you.

2016-6-30
Use props
rwiederstei
New

United States

How to backup iphone photos/videos ? Of course the first tool you can think about saving iphone photos /videos to iTunes. However iTunes could sync images but you could only view in iTunes,Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to PC Transfer one user-friendly program helps you easily to transfer not only photos but also music, messages,videos, contacts to mac computer.
2016-7-10
Use props
ephdgv229907
New

United States

Make sure the video is supported by iphone or it can't be played even you managed to transfer it to iPhone. Or you can use iPhone file transfer app to do it automatically. This is much easier than using iTunes.
2016-8-9
Use props
Carolynn ensche
New

United States

Whatever you are the Mac user or Windows users, you may try to use this awesome tool which can help you transfer photos from iphone to pc easily, with or without iTunes.
2016-12-25
Use props
Hnscmdn
New

United States

No matter where you want to transfer photos to, if you transfer photos from iPhone to iPad , or transfer photos from iphone to compuer,this means that you back up your photos to other device ,
If you deleted phone by chance in the future   ,you can extract data from the iTunes backup when you lost your photos
2017-3-1
Use props
Qassferty
New

Japan

Thanks for you info
2017-4-11
Use props
fansc56cc39c
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-10
Use props
Beakslly
New

China

There are many ways to help you transfer photos, messages, videos or other data between iPhone and computer.
1. use Bluetooth to transfer photos from iPhone to PC
2. use the iTunes to sync
3. use the iPhone backup extract to extract photos from iTunes backup to your computer.

2017-5-23
Use props
alanmore
New

Australia

Hey,
I know a iPhone Transfer program can help you. It can transfer videos and photos from your computer to iPhone/iPad easily without limitation. It works with Mac computer perfectly. Learn how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone. You can also transfer videos, music, playlists, movies, tv shows, ringtones, voice memos and other files from your Mac to iPhone/iPad.
2017-6-19
Use props
kou
lvl.1

China

iCloud can be used to transfer data from ios Device to Mac. Or you can try to sync your iPhone data via iTunes. If these two method can't satisfy you demand, you can try some iphone data transfer software like iPhone Data Transfer to move your data from iPhone or iPad to your personal computer.  With the help of iPhone Data Transfer, you can easily transfer iPhone video to pc.

2017-7-19
Use props
Urban flyer
lvl.1
United States

Can videos on a DJI app on my iPhone be transferred to a DJI app on my iPad? I want to combine videos made on separate devices to create a movie.
2017-9-12
Use props
hpsupport
New

India

Urban flyer Posted at 2017-9-12 14:34
Can videos on a DJI app on my iPhone be transferred to a DJI app on my iPad? I want to combine videos made on separate devices to create a movie.

It's a not big problem, download a file manager which manages your all file, and download data transfer app on the mobile. For any issue HP Printer, customers visit link HP Printer Support Number.
2017-11-7
Use props
msofficesupport
New

India

This problem is not really big an can be solved. Just you have to download the whole data and transfer it to your cell phone. We provide support related to all the products of Microsoft atms office 2007 tech support number
2017-11-7
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

isn't there a card reader for the iPhone? surely that would be easier and can do it on the field
2017-12-13
Use props
Debini
lvl.1

Netherlands

Here I show you a third-party tool Fonedog toolkit not only restore data from iPhone but also recover data from Android. You may like to ask, restore videos from Android without root issue. This is a guided tutorial for you.

Video/photos transferring you keep flirting device after data loss. So once data loss happened, instantly transfer video with FoneDog Android Data Recovery.
2018-5-14
Use props
Jess88
lvl.1

Philippines

Thanks for all your suggestions. I'm new here and it really helped me.

Now after transferring, if you have difficulty looking for your files or if some files got lost or deleted along the way, since you're using a Mac, you can make use of a . I know it is common to presume that deleted files are permanent, but they are actually reversible if you act quickly.

In case you'd find this handy, just thinking of sharing it here. you can perform even if you aren't a computer technician or even much of a tech-savvy.
2018-6-15
Use props
samrat93
New

India

I've found Airdrop will be the best platform for sharing files. But sadly, Airdrop doesn't support for Windows computer users. So, I've found some listings for Airdrop for PC alternative
2018-7-15
Use props
Rose8
New

United States

Here are How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone, and you can use this  iOS Transferto transfer your photos, videos, and other data between your iPhone, iPad and computer.
2018-7-31
Use props
eliohammer
lvl.1

China

you deserve to know the BEST 7 Ways to transfer video from iPhone/iPad to the PC/Mac.https://www.fonecope.com/transfe ... hone-to-pc-mac.html
2018-10-7
Use props
MillerTym4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18153 ft

Yes , take video card and insert it in to computer, or buy a cade readed and plug it into phone or ipad,  lol if you use DJI go app it takes days for there app to process complete video, but it will let u use portions on there app.
2018-10-21
Use props
MaxAda
lvl.2

China

In order to trasnfer videos from iPhone to computer ortransfer photos from computer to iPhone, iTunes can help you as well as iPhone Transfer. Once you connect your phone to your computer and open up iTunes, you should see Photos tab for the iPhone. Under the photos tab you select to sync photos/videos to iPhone and you can choose which folders you want to sync and which ones you do not.And if you want to download photos/videos to your iPhone,iPhone Transfer can offer help.

It’s a coincidence, this is the one I use.
2019-1-3
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

China

In this situation,you could use iOS data transfer porgram,it can help you transfer video/photos from SD card to iPhone.
You need connect your SD card and iPhone to computer,and the program will list all files on computer,you can transfer them through simple clicks.
2019-3-10
Use props
wulidahoowei
lvl.1

Hong Kong

In fact, the helper want to transfer videos in SD card to iPhone, so that he can enjoy videos on iPhone directly. Just insert SD card to computer, then launch Eelphone iPhone Transfer-one tool to export and import data between iPhone and PC, and connect iPhone to computer at the same time, the tool can import videos from PC to iPhone, just click on Import to add videos from SD card to iPhone. It's very easy now.
2019-5-29
Use props
wulidahoowei
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Get more from Eelphone iPhone Transfer
2019-5-29
Use props
mt11519011
lvl.1

India

Here are good file transfer app for android.

https://kraftymobiles.in/file-sharing-apps-file-transfer-apps-android-2019/

thanks
2019-6-10
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

If you want to transfer iTunes videos to your computer, you need a tool to help you, because iTunes videos are in DRM protection, so you should remove DRM from them and then transfer to other devices. You could take a look of DRmare iTunes Video Converter. Hope this will help you.
2019-6-19
Use props
Eelphone iPhone Transfer
lvl.1

United States

Related guide:  https://www.eelphone.com/iphone-transfer/
2019-7-3
Use props
MelissaRycroft
New

United States

Get more help on here. https://www.recovery-tool.com/