Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
When will DJI fix the new firmware problem?
123Next >
4813 96 2017-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akirose
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1794551 ft
South Korea

2months later... after update.

My phantom 4 is totally unstable.

Shake back and forth during hovering.

It is the same during flight.

How long will customers wait?

DJI's easy response is very disappointing.

I no longer want to use DJI's products.

2017-9-3
Use props
Trump
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139295 ft
United States

As much as I think they have a great product, this will be my last one. I have been fortunate as I never changed firmware, and glad I didn't.
I did however download the tools to back up my firmware just in case DJI ever get's more stupid and tries to force an update, which I will then force a downgrade and never put my Phantom online again.

It is sad, DJI has destroid themselves, no matter what anyone say's, they have ruined a good thing. It is just a matter of time before a better company comes along and DJI will be no more.

All they ever had to do is say, we made a mistake, and we are doing our best to fix it, but they didn't. Too late now. Nobody will ever trust them again, only the fools.

Everytime I see "may I know your case number?", my blood boils. I don't blame them, they are doing just what their bosses have ordered them to do. They are not allowed to care less about us, even if they do.

What a shame. The lawsuits are coming.
2017-9-3
Use props
Trump
lvl.3
United States

Forget DJI. Just search for the software and the firmware to downgrade back to 602, and never change it. You will then be able to fly again
2017-9-3
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Strange that it would happen to only one drone if it were a firmware issue.  Could it be a rotor issue?  Or an unbalanced prop?  There could be other possibilities
2017-9-3
Use props
Trump
lvl.3
United States

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-3 19:08
Strange that it would happen to only one drone if it were a firmware issue.  Could it be a rotor issue?  Or an unbalanced prop?  There could be other possibilities

Ummmm, Capt., search the forum, there are many many people who are grounded. My guess is in the thousands.
2017-9-3
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Trump Posted at 2017-9-3 19:11
Ummmm, Capt., search the forum, there are many many people who are grounded. My guess is in the thousands.

Well, when you say "many" do you mean a majority?  Or a minority on the full scale of all the P4P owners throughout the world?  I do read through the forums and it seems people have different issues, some related to software, some related to firmware, some related to hardware.  
I was really just asking if the other possibilities were ruled out either by DJI or a reputable troubleshooter.   
2017-9-3
Use props
Trump
lvl.3
United States

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-3 19:22
Well, when you say "many" do you mean a majority?  Or a minority on the full scale of all the P4P owners throughout the world?  I do read through the forums and it seems people have different issues, some related to software, some related to firmware, some related to hardware.  
I was really just asking if the other possibilities were ruled out either by DJI or a reputable troubleshooter.

This particular issue is for the sake of this conversation is directly related to the P4, not the P4P. If you have a P4, I would dare you to update the firmware. More than an excellannt chance you would no longer be able to fly. This is directly related to Firmware specifically for the P4. It appears the Inspire people are having issues of their own, which does not apply here
2017-9-3
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Trump Posted at 2017-9-3 19:35
This particular issue is for the sake of this conversation is directly related to the P4, not the P4P. If you have a P4, I would dare you to update the firmware. More than an excellant chanse you would no longer be able to fly.

Thank you for clarifying that.  The more information in your description of your circumstances, the less room for misunderstanding.  And believe me, as you can see I get confused real easily.  (english is not my best language)
Best of luck with your P4.
2017-9-3
Use props
fanscf5de830
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1023320 ft
United States

Same problem here Akirose , going on two months and nothing from DJI, also when I am going forward and stop the bird bounces back and fourth v106
2017-9-3
Use props
fanscf5de830
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1023320 ft
United States

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-3 19:08

It is strange Capt I had a perfectly working P4 for a year after update v106, it's unstable in jerks when it comes to a stop.
2017-9-3
Use props
shamot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1515246 ft
Czechia

definitely agree. I' like to see DJI make some statement about this issue and also some estimation date when this gonna be fixed
2017-9-3
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

This particular issue is for the sake of this conversation is directly related to the P4, not the P4P. If you have a P4, I would dare you to update the firmware. More than an excellannt chance you would no longer be able to fly. This is directly related to Firmware specifically for the P4. It appears the Inspire people are having issues of their own, which does not apply here

Aloha Trump,

My P4 is up to date and flies like a charm.  It is wonderful or was until my nVidia Shield K1 was stolen right off from the RC holder (that was two weeks ago).  I like KILL!  But, in a couple days I should get a replacement.

Until akirose posted the video, I did not have a full grasp of the problem.  Finally someone stepped up to the plate to show what all the Hullabalu is about.  These problems can come from a number of sources.  The fact is that since only 5 or 10 percent of the devices flying the P4 have this problem, it is highly unlikely that the problem is due to the DJI firmware.  A much more likely cause of the problem is the download/installation process and/or the condition of the device flying the P4.

The success of others on this Forum who have solved this problem, again proving that the problem is not the firmware, clearly shows that there are a very few individuals who refuse to take responsibility for their purchase.  If you own a car and refuse to change the oil, how long will that car last?  If you own a DJI product and refuse to resolve a flight problem, that is your responsibility, how long will that product last?  You can figure out where this is going.

Anyway, solve your flight problem.  It may not be easy, since this is cutting edge technology after all, but it can be done.  I look forward to akirose posting his P4 flying in a stable condition with resolved or solved in the title of this thread.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, there will be no lawsuits.  That is because people who fly DJI products are not able to access their flight controllers unless they sign an agreement with DJI.  One part of that agreement is that you and I and everyone else agree to binding arbitration with DJI should we have a disagreement.  You may have failed POTUS on that one.  He would never make that mistake.

Aloha and Drone On!

2017-9-4
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fanscf5de830 Posted at 2017-9-3 19:40
Same problem here Akirose , going on two months and nothing from DJI, also when I am going forward and stop the bird bounces back and fourth v106

Aloha fanscf5,

The reason you do not hear from DJI is because companies, and people in general, do not like to tell people that after spending $$$$$ on a product, that to fly that product successfully, you need to get a better device to run the app that flies the bird.  Sad but true.  The market dictum is in fact, let the buyer beware.  You need good technology to fly cutting edge technology.

Now, this is a shot in the dark because you are shooting in the dark to.  I have no idea what device you use to try to fly your bird.  But, it has to be an iOS or Android device.  If your device is not new and has multi-core 1.2 GHz processors (or faster) and 2 GB RAM, you are doomed, unless you are particularly skilled with tablets.  There is also the download/installation process that needs to be done properly or else your bird will not fly properly.

Think about it, you have waited two months for something that will never come because those whose advice you accepted did not understand the problem.  The problem is not with the firmware.  The firmware works great, just look at the hundreds of thousand who fly P4s without problems!  It is only those who do not understand the problem who have problems.

Hope this helps!  But, we cannot help you until you understand your problem enough to tell us about it so we can solve your problem with you.  We want you in the air having fun!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-4
Use props
wangrincreation
lvl.4
Flight distance : 984436 ft
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-4 00:41
Aloha Trump,

My P4 is up to date and flies like a charm.  It is wonderful or was until my nVidia Shield K1 was stolen right off from the RC holder (that was two weeks ago).  I like KILL!  But, in a couple days I should get a replacement.

It's been a month you keep giving the same answer. We all know your drone is flying perfectly and the drone is cutting technology. So what your point?  If you have nothing to say about possible solution, just go fly your working P4. We have unstable birds and still looking DJI to release the fix. Now time to go to change oil of my car ...
2017-9-4
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

shamot Posted at 2017-9-3 22:49
definitely agree. I' like to see DJI make some statement about this issue and also some estimation date when this gonna be fixed

Aloha shamot,

You will wait forever because DJI will not lie to you.  The DJI firmware works great.  Hundreds of thousands of P4 owners are having the time of their life flying the latest firmware.  Lying to you creates many liability issues - not good.  You have a problem and it is not DJI's responsibility to solve it.  You purchased your DJI product and you are required to provide the means to fly it.  If you do not provide the means to fly your purchase, it will not fly.  This is plain and simple.

Your problem will not be fixed until you fix your problem yourself.  We are here to help you do that.  There are many reasons your bird does not fly properly but we need to know what your problems are.

What can we do to help you?

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-4
Use props
Deep^Blue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1662766 ft
Finland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-4 01:00
Aloha fanscf5,

The reason you do not hear from DJI is because companies, and people in general, do not like to tell people that after spending $$$$$ on a product, that to fly that product successfully, you need to get a better device to run the app that flies the bird.  Sad but true.  The market dictum is in fact, let the buyer beware.  You need good technology to fly cutting edge technology.

Cetacean, for you to claim this has nothing to do with firmware update, is just nonsense. Lots of people reported issues AFTER firmware update, problems which were not there before. Can you confirm you can record few batteries 4K 30fps without gimball issues on your P4? I think at least that is common for us all. Luckily I don't have such jerky hovering, but I notice jerky movements when flying flat out on sport mode. My speed is reduced as the bird nods and brakes constantly, reaching only 60kph. And, I do have those gimball issues. None of which were present with old FW.
2017-9-4
Use props
shamot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1515246 ft
Czechia

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-4 01:14
Aloha shamot,

You will wait forever because DJI will not lie to you.  The DJI firmware works great.  Hundreds of thousands of P4 owners are having the time of their life flying the latest firmware.  Lying to you creates many liability issues - not good.  You have a problem and it is not DJI's responsibility to solve it.  You purchased your DJI product and you are required to provide the means to fly it.  If you do not provide the means to fly your purchase, it will not fly.  This is plain and simple.

that's my problem: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid940607

Another problem is people are reporting problems with latest firmware version. Do they make it up to sound interesting ? I don't think so. If I didn't buy P4A+ version with buit-in screen I'd also have serious issues with broken DJI GO app which is completely broken (just see the rating at Google Play store) and DJI doesn't fix it. There are requirements for Android 4.4 or newer. These requirements are satisfied with my Nexus 6P at Android 7.1.2 officially supported by Google and got error messages that my video resolution is not supported. Just read the comments of other users how bad the official application is and that's why many of them rather use 3rd party application. Does this seem ok to you ?

2017-9-4
Use props
Breezeblock
lvl.3
Flight distance : 38586 ft
Sweden

I have a P4 which has been fully updated.  I have tested all the `new` (and appreciated) functions now available.   There are none of the considerable problems experienced by many people who have cited theirs on this forum.  This indicates that these problems  are confined to those with different setups to the one which I am fortunate to have.

If it helps GO4 / Android tablet (Alcatel Pixi3) / Asst 2 updates as per DJI instructions.

Fully agree DJI should explain what they now know and what they are doing to resolve the issues which clearly a sizeable minority(?) have reported.

Breezeblock
2017-9-4
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Breezeblock Posted at 2017-9-4 01:20
I have a P4 which has been fully updated.  I have tested all the `new` (and appreciated) functions now available.   There are none of the considerable problems experienced by many people who have cited theirs on this forum.  This indicates that these problems  are confined to those with different setups to the one which I am fortunate to have.

If it helps GO4 / Android tablet (Alcatel Pixi3) / Asst 2 updates as per DJI instructions.

Aloha Breezeblock,

Mahalo!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-4
Use props
Deep^Blue
lvl.2
Finland

Breezeblock Posted at 2017-9-4 01:20

Breezeblock, can you confirm you don't have and never have had a problem with filming 4K video at 30fps with this latest firmware?
2017-9-4
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

wangrincreation Posted at 2017-9-4 01:10
It's been a month you keep giving the same answer. We all know your drone is flying perfectly and the drone is cutting technology. So what your point?  If you have nothing to say about possible solution, just go fly your working P4. We have unstable birds and still looking DJI to release the fix. Now time to go to change oil of my car ...

Aloha wangrin,

Why do you not read my posts?  Apparently, you only get to the part where I explain why there is a problem.  You appear to completely miss what you can do to solve your problem.

We are here to help you solve your problems.  But, if you believe that the problem is a DJI firmware problem, you will not try to solve your problem.  You and so many others have been victimized by trolls who are trying everything they can to create problems for DJI.  This is cutting edge technology, as you well know (I appear to have said it enough), and the variables are astronomic.  Let us know what your problem is and we can solve it together with you.  We have so much talent on this Forum, that alone is amazing.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-4
Use props
1HPC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1307700 ft
Denmark

Hi
Please help after downgrade to 0602 I am not alowed to fly more than 30 m up an 50m width , have logged out an in again on software but it dont help ?
APP ver 4.1.7
Aircraft ver. 01.02.0602
remote ver 1.9.2
App database ver 01.00.01.05
2017-9-4
Use props
1HPC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1307700 ft
Denmark

Hi
Please help after downgrade to 0602 I am not alowed to fly more than 30 m up an 50m width , have logged out an in again on software but it dont help ?
APP ver 4.1.7
Aircraft ver. 01.02.0602
remote ver 1.9.2
App database ver 01.00.01.05

Hi again
I have an Ipad  with APP ver 4.1.3 an App database ver.01.00.01.04 that seems to work .

Where is the problem ? an how can I downgrade APP ver if that is the problem ?
2017-9-4
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Deep^Blue Posted at 2017-9-4 01:12
Cetacean, for you to claim this has nothing to do with firmware update, is just nonsense. Lots of people reported issues AFTER firmware update, problems which were not there before. Can you confirm you can record few batteries 4K 30fps without gimball issues on your P4? I think at least that is common for us all. Luckily I don't have such jerky hovering, but I notice jerky movements when flying flat out on sport mode. My speed is reduced as the bird nods and brakes constantly, reaching only 60kph. And, I do have those gimball issues. None of which were present with old FW.

Aloha Deep^Blue,

I have a propensity for your moniker.  I like it deep and blue!  I dive.

You are not understanding the framing of the issue.  The problem is not the firmware, unless you think having fast and demanding firmware is a bad thing.  This is cutting edge firmware, it is fast and demanding.  If your device cannot keep up, you need to get a better device.  I am having that problem right now, but at least I understand the problem and know that my new device is what I need to make it all work right.  After all it used to work right until it was stolen!

You cannot keep thinking that you are living in the same old town or city.  Maybe you should think you are even on another planet.  This is not the world you are used to.  What is common to all of you is that you are using under-powered devices or are not downloading or installing the firmware properly.  Now if you have a complaint about DJI, it could possibly be (even though I doubt it) that we are not given enough advice about how to do a proper download and installation of the firmware.  But even then the methods have to suit the specific devices to do it properly.  So even then DJI cannot help you solve your problem.  But, DJI has tried by making a list of recommended devices.

About the only thing that works properly in the case of this issue is the firmware.  How ironic!  Those who think that DJI has a problem with this issue have to create individual Threads and describe their own problems.  What device do you use?  How old is it?  How fast is the Processor, is it a multi-processor?  How much RAM does your tablet have?  What version of Assistant 2 are you using?  Do you have a rock solid Internet connection?  And much, much more!

So many questions, but we get no answers.  Only false accusations.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-4
Use props
Deep^Blue
lvl.2
Finland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-4 02:12
Aloha Deep^Blue,

Heh, I disagree strongly. How come it is all changed, after using a device that is listed which should work?
And, more of which, using same version of GO application, before it forced firmware update, I had no such issues. So, basically nothing changed on the device side, and suddently with new FW to the craft + radio, I had problems with jerky sport speeds and gimball reseting. Only thing changed was craft FW so why you keep saying it is not the problem?
2017-9-4
Use props
fans0fce35f1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11965 ft
France

Aloha Deep^Blue,

DJI must provide firmware compatible with the machines for which it is intended. It is obvious that the last update is bugged. I wonder about your motivation when you write such posts? Help us, or help DJI?
2017-9-4
Use props
Cian McLiam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 366496 ft
Ireland

Aloha Deep^Blue,

It is the firmware, stop blaming the end user and their equipment. I have an iPad Air 2 an iPad Mini 2 and an iPad Mini 4, these problems consistently happen when I update to the latest version and consistently dissapear when I downgrade to 602. It has nothing to do with the device.
2017-9-4
Use props
VK4ICE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 931060 ft

Australia

fans0fce35f1 Posted at 2017-9-4 02:56
DJI must provide firmware compatible with the machines for which it is intended. It is obvious that the last update is bugged. I wonder about your motivation when you write such posts? Help us, or help DJI?

Roll back the firmware yourself, and sell your aircraft while it is still worth something.
DJI are in a downward spiral to bankruptcy.
2017-9-4
Use props
fans0fce35f1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11965 ft
France

Aloha Deep^Blue,

Read this post anyway; there are still 35 pages ... and other posts talking about the same problems
2017-9-4
Use props
dave72
lvl.1
Canada

1HPC Posted at 2017-9-4 02:11
Hi
APP ver 4.1.7

VPS errors. Flash the 0602 firmware twice and all is well.

2017-9-4
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

shamot Posted at 2017-9-4 01:19
that's my problem: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=111060&page=1#pid940607

Another problem is people are reporting problems with latest firmware version. Do they make it up to sound interesting ? I don't think so. If I didn't buy P4A+ version with buit-in screen I'd also have serious issues with broken DJI GO app which is completely broken (just see the rating at Google Play store) and DJI doesn't fix it. There are requirements for Android 4.4 or newer. These requirements are satisfied with my Nexus 6P at Android 7.1.2 officially supported by Google and got error messages that my video resolution is not supported. Just read the comments of other users how bad the official application is and that's why many of them rather use 3rd party application. Does this seem ok to you ?

Aloha shamot,

What seems OK to me does not count, what is real is the only thing that counts.  From what I can see in this and the thread you linked in your post is that you are getting the best input about your problem that you could possibly expect from a cutting edge company.  Everyone is doing everything they can to try to help you solve your problem.  If you show no understanding of the nature of the issue and how complex it is, it would be very unfair to DJI and the Forum members trying to help you.

You really need to take a few steps back and review the issue at hand.  The "+ Plus" Phantoms have advantages and disadvantages.  Do not mix and match, it will only confuse issues.  Deal only with the issue of your concern.

The real world of cutting edge technology should care less about the opinions of people who have no idea about the technology they are trying to get involved in.  Now, once they are successfully immersed in the cutting edge technology, then their opinion could be valuable (think Aardvark).

The real problem with the latest firmware DJI has provided for DJI customers is that it is very fast and very demanding.  A few customers do not have devices that are fast enough or can meet the demand of the firmware, or in some cases have not downloaded or installed the firmware properly.  The firmware operates as designed and very well for people who are well equipped and installed properly.  

Then there are the complainers who need to address their problems but who hide behind the illusion of a DJI firmware issue.  The only problem about the DJI firmware is that some customers cannot handle it properly.  

Your issue may be different, just like every DJI enthusiast can have a different slant on a problem.  We are do-it-yourself (DIY) kind of people.  We are teamed, by purchase, with DJI technology.  We are not employed but share the vision of the wonders that DJI cutting edge technology can bring to our lives.  It is a good vision.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-4
Use props
JockC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

VK4ICE Posted at 2017-9-4 03:06
Roll back the firmware yourself, and sell your aircraft while it is still worth something.
DJI are in a downward spiral to bankruptcy.

I don't know whether they are headed for bankruptcy but their total failure to resolve or even communicate with affected customers about their latest failed firmware on the P4 is certainly not going  to help their cause. Many of us are experienced drone users and deserve better from DJI. The absence of any real communication on the issue from DJI and the even more ridiculous claims that the problems might somehow be our own fault for  incorrectly installing the firmware are very frustrating and extremely annoying to many of us who are waiting for a resolution.
2017-9-4
Use props
CraigR
lvl.3
Australia

Aloha Deep^Blue,

So, how do we update the processor on the aircraft and RC so that they can "keep up" with the demands of the new firmware? You do know that the firmware is on the AC and the RC, right? It's not on the Android or Apple device.
2017-9-4
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

I'm Using the Brand new Phantom 4 Pro Plus But it could be im using the Latest Version Of DJI Go So Idk lol Pretty crazy
2017-9-4
Use props
lolders
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Well, I don't think mine is doing that.. Only thing I noticed immediately after update is my phantom 4 has IMU ERROR Please Calibrate EVERY time I start it up..  Once the IMU warms up it goes away..  Yes I do this every time I fly as well as a compass calibration..
2017-9-4
Use props
Pakawan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7264 ft
Thailand

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-4 03:08
Aloha shamot,

What seems OK to me does not count, what is real is the only thing that counts.  From what I can see in this and the thread you linked in your post is that you are getting the best input about your problem that you could possibly expect from a cutting edge company.  Everyone is doing everything they can to try to help you solve your problem.  If you show no understanding of the nature of the issue and how complex it is, it would be very unfair to DJI and the Forum members trying to help you.

"The real problem with the latest firmware DJI has provided for DJI customers is that it is very fast and very demanding.  A few customers do not have devices that are fast enough or can meet the demand of the firmware, or in some cases have not downloaded or installed the firmware properly.  The firmware operates as designed and very well for people who are well equipped and installed properly."

You're really funny

What do you think about someone have downgrade firmware to v01.02.0602 and got flight stability again?

What do you think about this?
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=103711&page=33#pid933362
2017-9-4
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Deep^Blue Posted at 2017-9-4 02:22
Heh, I disagree strongly. How come it is all changed, after using a device that is listed which should work?
And, more of which, using same version of GO application, before it forced firmware update, I had no such issues. So, basically nothing changed on the device side, and suddently with new FW to the craft + radio, I had problems with jerky sport speeds and gimball reseting. Only thing changed was craft FW so why you keep saying it is not the problem?

Aloha Deep^Blue,

What is your device?  We do not have that information.  Without that information, we cannot help you.  This is cutting edge technology.  Even the devices that previously handled DJI firmware updates and upgrades are having problems, many have been dropped.  Personally, I think DJI will come out with recommendations rather than specific models that survived tests.

What version of Assistant 2 did you use to update your bird?  The firmware can be great, but if the download or installation has problems, your bird will have problems.

Unless you are willing to start your own thread about your own problem and be specific about what you have and what you have done, your specific issue will not get resolved.  Trying to lump it all together as a "firmware failure" will not resolve your problem because there is no firmware failure.  You have a problem just like a dozen or so other DJI enthusiasts, and that problem needs to be resolved.  So resolve your problem.  We are a Do-It-Yourself type of enthusiast association.  So, we go!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-4
Use props
HomePoint
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If your computer receives an update from Microsoft or the Manufacturer and then something stops on your computer, do you go on their website and complain for them to fix it and sit there for 2 months without a computer, or do you fix it yourself, or get someone else to fix it?
I think I know the answer.
2017-9-4
Use props
Pakawan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7264 ft
Thailand

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-4 04:05
Aloha Deep^Blue,

What is your device?  We do not have that information.  Without that information, we cannot help you.  This is cutting edge technology.  Even the devices that previously handled DJI firmware updates and upgrades are having problems, many have been dropped.  Personally, I think DJI will come out with recommendations rather than specific models that survived tests.

What do you think about someone have downgrade firmware to v01.02.0602 and got flight stability again?

What do you think about this?
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... p;page=33#pid933362
2017-9-4
Use props
Deep^Blue
lvl.2
Finland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-4 04:05
Aloha Deep^Blue,

I don't think I have to say anything more than, my device is listed on the supported product list, that should be also everything you need to think about that. If DJI supports it, you might as well shut up about it.
I am 100% sure, flying without my device yields the same problems so you might as well stop trying to make it anything else than a firmware issue.
Updated using latest DJI Assistant 2, two times over.
2017-9-4
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules