2099 20 2015-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I have been flying my new propellers today (1345 Carbon Fiber Reinforced Quick Release ) - and they preformed exactly as they should. And it was very convinient to skip the propeller lock. NICE
2015-4-1
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Excellent!   Mine arrive today, looking forward to having spares again.   I ordered 7 sets to make sure I wasn't without them ever again.
2015-4-1
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

Just wanted to cosign on the new 1345S quick release props.   Installation was a breeze and they are flying like a dream.  I was flying with after market carbon fiber blades for a while and the difference is night and day.
2015-4-1
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great news Guy, waiting for some myself.
2015-4-1
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chris Con Posted at 2015-4-2 08:06
Just wanted to cosign on the new 1345S quick release props.   Installation was a breeze and they are ...

Great to hear, DJI will come through despite the negatives.
2015-4-1
Use props
wveney.giminc
lvl.2

United States

+1 13455 are great!!
2015-4-1
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-4-2 06:44
Excellent!   Mine arrive today, looking forward to having spares again.   I ordered 7 sets to make s ...

Hey Jim,

I received mine also. Do you have a plan as to how to tighten the plastic hubs. The hardware has a shoulder screw that limits the depth but I am chicken to tighten the screw to much. We don't want this to come loose for sure.

Any ideas?
2015-4-2
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Australia

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-4-3 12:20
Hey Jim,

I received mine also. Do you have a plan as to how to tighten the plastic hubs. The hard ...

Mine didn't arrive in time and now will have to wait until after the long weekend!

2015-4-2
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Just ordered 8 sets  (just to make sure I have backups for a while) and two more batteries and chargers... Hoping they are proficient on fulfilling the orders. I still have 2 other chargers on order from one of the dealers from early February and they still havnt got that order filled. Seeing if ordering direct thru DJI will yield different results.  
2015-4-2
Use props
wveney.giminc
lvl.2

United States

Hey Jim,

The screws have loctite on the ends tighten screws slightly past firm resistance of being locked.
2015-4-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

wveney.giminc Posted at 2015-4-3 19:31
Hey Jim,

The screws have loctite on the ends tighten screws slightly past firm resistance of being  ...

Thank you for the tip. I will heed your advice and give it a try!

2015-4-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-4-3 12:43
Mine didn't arrive in time and now will have to wait until after the long weekend!

Sorry you didn't get your props. I am mounting them tonight and look forward to using this weekend if the weather will let me.
I ordered only 4 sets because if you have spares, you may not need to use them.

Plus, DJI is going to send the owners of the Inspire 1 free propeller upgrades by the end of April.
2015-4-3
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Glad you all have them....I ordered couple more carbon props sets off Amazon about a week ago as spares and they will arrive on a slow boat from China in about a week or so...My rep in Canada here tells me the DJI props will arrive mid April t the end of April...I hope hes right...The TB 48s were ordered in December and came last week...There is supposed to be a new heavy duty charger coming in next week...Has anybody heard about them yet???
2015-4-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-4-3 12:43

Hey Jim,

I installed the new props... I posted a few photos and some comments on this thread:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... ;page=2&lang=en

Waiting to fly.....
2015-4-4
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Australia

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-4-5 03:13
Hey Jim,

I installed the new props... I posted a few photos and some comments on this thread:

Thanks Rich, your info and photos will save me a lot of time figuring it out!
2015-4-4
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-4-5 05:08
Thanks Rich, your info and photos will save me a lot of time figuring it out!

Glad to help, I am chicken sometimes with new things and slow to change. I was able to fly the new propellers today and they worked just great. I did not notice and sound difference between them (prop noise). They ran very smoothly no vibration at all. At this point, I do not have any way to check the balance on these props.

Keep me posted when you get to try the new props out.
2015-4-4
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Australia

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-4-5 12:27
Glad to help, I am chicken sometimes with new things and slow to change. I was able to fly the new ...

Will do Rich!
2015-4-5
Use props
Rfeiner
New

United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-4-2 06:44
Excellent!   Mine arrive today, looking forward to having spares again.   I ordered 7 sets to make s ...

Why would you need 7 sets? If you break a rotor, chances are you'll have a more serious issue than needing a new rotor blade.
2015-4-5
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi Jim,

I know you have been pretty busy on your other threads. Did you get the new E800 props installed and flying? Just wondering what your thoughts were.  I am really happy making the change over to the new props myself...
2015-4-11
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Australia

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-4-12 02:21
Hi Jim,

I know you have been pretty busy on your other threads. Did you get the new E800 props in ...

Hey Rich,

Yes!  Got them installed and I think they are great.  So nice to have spares again, I was at the point where I'd be grounded if I clipped one more branch!
2015-4-11
Use props
eaglecook
lvl.2
United States

Chris Con Posted at 2015-4-2 08:06
Just wanted to cosign on the new 1345S quick release props.   Installation was a breeze and they are ...

Hi Chris, when you say the difference is night and day, can you be more specific? What is better, performance? ease of use? duration of flight?

Just looking for more info before I change over as the stock props are working well for me at the moment, but am always up to improve performance.

Thanks
2015-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules