Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Great Product, Poor Customer Service
800 12 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
squall74
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394600 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Dear DJI,Whilst no doubt you offer great products, you need improve the customer service for support and in general. I had issue with my drone and the process to get it resolved was not an easy one (compare with GoPro or Apple - for companies who is the leading in the market). The engineer (so what they are called) did not seem to understand the issue,  I had to explain the issue several, abrupt in their responses and did not even try to analyise the flight logs. Finally, they agreed to have it repaired and today received the drone back. Another dissapointement when I received the package as it was poorly packed. There were not enough proctection in the package and look very unprofessional. It did not reflect DJI as the leading brand for drones!!! Attached is the photo of the package for your reference.
You need to lift up your customer service if you want to keep your customers loyal to your brand. With all the troubles I have with DJI, I will not recommend the product to friends or family. I am yet to test the drone but will do so over the weekend. If I come across with any issue, I will return the whole combo pack to you.
I am just hoping others do not have the same experience like me and that they do no have to deal with poor customer service with DJI.

Photo

Photo
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are so sorry for your unpleasant experience, we care much about your feedback, please kindly provide me with your case number so I can forward it to the management. We will learn from it and keep improving to provide you all better service. Please check the performance of the drone and keep us updated, sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.
2017-9-4
Use props
squall74
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-4 18:48
We are so sorry for your unpleasant experience, we care much about your feedback, please kindly provide me with your case number so I can forward it to the management. We will learn from it and keep improving to provide you all better service. Please check the performance of the drone and keep us updated, sorry again for the trouble you have been caused.

I have sent you a response via PM.  Look forward to hearing your response.
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

squall74 Posted at 2017-9-11 03:46
I have sent you a response via PM.  Look forward to hearing your response.

Got, could you please provide me with your DJI account email? Or you can export the flight log file, then upload it to the Dropbox so I can download it for analysis. Besides, what mobile device are you using? Do you have other mobile devices? Please try other mobile devices if it is possible. See if it is the same.
2017-9-11
Use props
squall74
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-11 22:39
Got, could you please provide me with your DJI account email? Or you can export the flight log file, then upload it to the Dropbox so I can download it for analysis. Besides, what mobile device are you using? Do you have other mobile devices? Please try other mobile devices if it is possible. See if it is the same.

I have PM you with the link for flight logs as well as my DJI account email. I have also tested with different phone (both iphone 6plus) but same issue occurred.
2017-9-12
Use props
squall74
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-11 22:39

Can you also follow up with the missing filter please? thank you.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

squall74 Posted at 2017-9-12 00:48
Can you also follow up with the missing filter please? thank you.

Yes, I've replied your PM, please check it and provide me more details.
2017-9-12
Use props
squall74
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-12 01:05
Yes, I've replied your PM, please check it and provide me more details.

yes very strange. did you get the info  this time?
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

squall74 Posted at 2017-9-13 00:05
yes very strange. did you get the info  this time?

Got it, I've forwarded the flight data to our engineers for analysis, we'll keep you updated. Besides, for the filter, I've informed the appropriate team to look into it now, will have someone contact you soon. Sorry for the trouble you have been caused.
2017-9-14
Use props
squall74
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-14 22:15
Got it, I've forwarded the flight data to our engineers for analysis, we'll keep you updated. Besides, for the filter, I've informed the appropriate team to look into it now, will have someone contact you soon. Sorry for the trouble you have been caused.

Thanks DJI Diana..  Appreciate prompt response as I need to use the drone again for another trip next month.
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

squall74 Posted at 2017-9-15 16:10
Thanks DJI Diana..  Appreciate prompt response as I need to use the drone again for another trip next month.

Hi there, could you please also help to export the flight data from the drone, upload them to Dropbox and provide us the link? Below's the tutorial. Appreciate your assistance.
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

squall74 Posted at 2017-9-15 16:10

Hi there, the appropriate team contacted you via email, please have a check. Besides, please refer to the video Thor provided to export the data for further analysis, thank you in advance!
2017-9-18
Use props
squall74
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-18 01:26
Hi there, the appropriate team contacted you via email, please have a check. Besides, please refer to the video Thor provided to export the data for further analysis, thank you in advance!

@DJI Diana @DJI Thor
I have responded to your technical support re: flight record. First of all, I don't think you guys are aware if the instruction to extract the flight records is outdate. The instruction was done with DJI Assistant 2 v.1.0.4 and the apps now is at v.1.1.2-2. The menu on the right does not have flight records and I don't seem to be able to extract the flight records based on the instruction provided (from youtube as well as PDF). I assume this flight records now is available through Blackbox of which I have extracted from the drone and upload in dropbox on 2 occasions. This somehow was ignored. I  responded and highlighted this issue to the technical support and reminded them again that i did export blackbox file instead and they now confirmed that they have received it.  If you are unable to extract the flight records from the blackbox file, then you need to update the instruction using the latest version v.1.1.2-2 so it does not confuse the user.  I suggest you do try using DJI Assistance 1.1.2-2 and see the difference with your instruction. Attached is the screen shot of the DJI Assistance 1.1.2-2 for you reference. You can clearly see the difference in the menu on the right side and there is no option for flight records.

2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules