1343 6 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ca4ObFt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

I've order a DJI Mavic Pro on August 19th and I opted for a PayPal payment. The payment was supposed to be processed between the 25/08/17 and 30/08/17 as e-cheques take more time. I've been debited of the amount of the drone on August 29th and have a confirmed status on my Paypal account.

On my DJI account the status of my purchase is still "Pending". I've contacted the support online (onlinesales) telling me that they had escalated the issue and that i shoud receive an update email from the support team. After waiting for 4 days, I haven't heard from the onlinepayent team.

At this point my order should be marked as "Payment reviewing" or "Payment Success".

Thank you for your help.

2017-9-4
Use props
djiuser_ca4ObFt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

By the way order number 0449681404489 in case someone can help
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. I had checked your case and our onlinesales team had replied you to contact onlinepayment@dji.com, right? Had you contacted them? I'll help to ensure that case and will reply you asap. Thanks for your patience.
2017-9-4
Use props
djiuser_ca4ObFt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-4 19:46
Sorry for the inconvenience. I had checked your case and our onlinesales team had replied you to contact , right? Had you contacted them? I'll help to ensure that case and will reply you asap. Thanks for your patience.

Hi DJI Thor,

I've emailed onlinepayment and they finally replied after 5 business days. I paid using Paypal, therefore in order to keep track of the emails chain I've opened a dispute (but I didn't escalate it to Paypal though).

I've received an email saying:"Hi Steven, I am sorry for the late reply and thank you for your patient.This is to confirm that we had received your money , but now you had opened paypal dispute , so we cannot issue refund now . Would you please kindly close this dispute and we will refund you soon. Then you can re-order via paypal later(no E-checks  available now)."

I don't want a refund... I want the DJI Mavic Pro to be shipped to the provided address.

I hope that you understand that I won't close this Paypal dispute as it's the only way to keep my buyer protection (as you can't reopen one once it's closed). Also nothing prevent DJI to send the Mavic Pro when a dispute is open, unless it's been escalated and transformed into a claim which I didn't do as I have faith that they will send me the Mavic Pro..

They asked 3 times to close the dispute so I spoke about "escalating to Paypal"... from this point they sent me a confirmation email of my order within 2 minutes. The status now appears as "Authorised" and the 3rd step "payment success" is now blue.

I'm a bit disappointed by the service in the way that I almost had to threaten the issue escalation in order for them to acknowledge my payment and confirm the purchase.

When are the items shipped once the purchase has been confirmed?
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ca4ObFt Posted at 2017-9-5 03:40
Hi DJI Thor,

I've emailed onlinepayment and they finally replied after 5 business days. I paid using Paypal, therefore in order to keep track of the emails chain I've opened a dispute (but I didn't escalate it to Paypal though).

I am so sorry for the late reply, had checked your order and the package was shipped. Had you received the tracking number? Please check your email.  
2017-9-7
Use props
djiuser_ca4ObFt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-7 02:29
I am so sorry for the late reply, had checked your order and the package was shipped. Had you received the tracking number? Please check your email.

Hi DJI Thor,

Thank you for coming back to me. They have in fact refunded me and I've ordered the DJI Mavic Pro again. They have shipped it and it is due to arrive on Tuesday. Thank you for your follow up message, it looks all sorted now
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ca4ObFt Posted at 2017-9-9 07:08
Hi DJI Thor,

Thank you for coming back to me. They have in fact refunded me and I've ordered the DJI Mavic Pro again. They have shipped it and it is due to arrive on Tuesday. Thank you for your follow up message, it looks all sorted now

Glad to know that. Hope you can have the drone soon and enjoy your time.
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules