Phantom 3 SE sdk
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrewrok
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257523 ft
United States

Hi could i know when Dji will release the sdk for Phantom 3 SE? I bought Litchi to make something interesting with this drone due the poor range i can have with CE mode...
But it doesn't work because the SE is not supported by the app....
This is my first experience with Dji but i'm very unsatisfied....probably was better buy a Ph4 or a Ph3standard.....
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The request has been forwarded to our engineers and hopefully they will consider it in the future.
2017-9-4
Use props
Chatikib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627979 ft
Netherlands

Are you sure it is a problem of Litchi?  A few days ago I flew with the Phantom 3SE and Litchi (iOS) and made this clip:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D375%26typeid%3D375
2017-9-4
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
Italy

Hi Chatikib, nice video, the Litchi support reply to me that their app doesn't support the SE..... But did you do something to connect the drone? For me is impossible to make the connection...But i use android version...You can use also the waypoint mode?
Which is your maximum range in Netherland?
Best regards
Andrea
2017-9-5
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 18:16
The request has been forwarded to our engineers and hopefully they will consider it in the future.

But could we have a prevision of the time it takes? maybe should be better to buy another drone.....
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Andrewrok Posted at 2017-9-6 04:23
But could we have a prevision of the time it takes? maybe should be better to buy another drone.....

Sorry, I'm not sure. We will update if there is any news.
2017-9-8
Use props
Benno812
lvl.1
Italy

I'm interested too in PSE SDK. Please let us know
2017-9-14
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
Italy

Ciao Benno hai riparato la scocca del Phantom? Su ebay si trova a una 50ina di euro...
Speriamo che rilascino questo benedetto sdk almeno con Litchi si può fare qualcosa...
Ciao
2017-9-14
Use props
Benno812
lvl.1
Italy

Ancora no...ho fatto delle prove in volo facendo anche degli stress test e vola bene lo stesso...aspetterò un po' prima di cambiarla e intanto lo uso così com'è...certo con Litchi sarebbe un altra cosa
2017-9-18
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
Italy

Ma alla fine tu che distanze riesci a raggiungere con sto drone? a me sta facendo perdere la pazienza....ho provato varie antenne ma va sempre uguale....purtroppo a saperlo prima era meglio prendere un altro modello...
2017-9-18
Use props
Benno812
lvl.1
Italy

in altezza arrivava a malapena a 150m. Poi però ho provato a collegare un iphone 7 invece del mio LG G3 ed è arrivato senza problemi a 500m. Ma mi sembra strano che possa dipendere da quello.
2017-10-3
Use props
djiuser_Uru9Ciy
New

Spain

Please support the Phantom 3 SE in the SDK!! Any news about when it could be released?
2017-11-1
Use props
djiuser_FUbLqws
New
Flight distance : 68100 ft
Hungary

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem. P3SE and Litchi is not working. My problem is that when I use my Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0, I can connect to the RC without a problem but there's no camera feed. I can see RC data like battery status but no video.
I tried on my Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) as well but as soon as I'm connected to the drones wifi the app crashes immidately.

I hope Litchi will have support for this drone..
2017-11-6
Use props
peniche2202.fre
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
France

i sir. need release for phantom 3 SE to be compatible with lithi.
Not very happy a this moment !!!!!!
2017-11-27
Use props
DroneAndy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437090 ft
Italy

Actually it seems that litchy works on this drone onlu under ios, android version won't recognize the drone.
It seems even the dji go app is working better under ios than android and that's totally disappointing!
I just hope this drone will get better support from DJI or I will ahve to sell it and never get another dji product!
2017-12-3
Use props
mcc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17146 ft
Mexico

Please add also my request for Phantom 3SE
2017-12-15
Use props
Repaid1
lvl.3
United States

What amazes me is the users that blame DJI for something they didn't do. The buyer of a product should do the simple thing and see if a product does what they intend to do with it. It's not Litchi's fault, it's not DJI's fault. It is the person that didn't use due diligence researching a product, be that a DJI product or the Litchi App before buying and assuming. So you bought a newly released product and expected it to do what the other excellent products from DJI and Litchi could do? Who is really to blame for that? The owners of the P3P and other DJI craft waited (Humbly) by for SDK and developers to implement. I suggest you fine folks do the same. If the P3SE doesn't do what DJI claimed, which we know it does, then you would have a gripe. Complaining about something never promised isn't DJI's fault.
2018-1-8
Use props
Spacer2711
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627979 ft
Netherlands

Repaid1 Posted at 2018-1-8 08:49
What amazes me is the users that blame DJI for something they didn't do. The buyer of a product should do the simple thing and see if a product does what they intend to do with it. It's not Litchi's fault, it's not DJI's fault. It is the person that didn't use due diligence researching a product, be that a DJI product or the Litchi App before buying and assuming. So you bought a newly released product and expected it to do what the other excellent products from DJI and Litchi could do? Who is really to blame for that? The owners of the P3P and other DJI craft waited (Humbly) by for SDK and developers to implement. I suggest you fine folks do the same. If the P3SE doesn't do what DJI claimed, which we know it does, then you would have a gripe. Complaining about something never promised isn't DJI's fault.

You forgot something. There is also something like customer satisfaction. And customer expectation. It is a new product and you may express your satisfaction or your dissatisfaction about it. As a customer you have given your trust. As a customer you may also ask to fulfill the created expectation.

And when you buy a drone that can in the beginning easily cover a distance of 700 meters but after a firmware update you can only cover 200 meters  ... Well, that gives a firm dent in your trust.

But the above people all indicate that they still rely on the qualities of DJI. They all ask in their own way to work on a solution. It is up to DJI to do something with these requests. Or DJI Susan should have indicated as a moderator in post # 2 that nothing will happen. And that you - as a customer - have to figure it out for yourself. But she didn't.
2018-1-8
Use props
Darth Vader
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29718 ft
United States

DJI P3SE is really great product. The only disappointing thing is absence of SDK. DJI Susan - do you have any updates on when this will be available?
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_NvKJ2Hi
lvl.1

Czechia

hi i am very dissatisfied with phantom 3 se after firmware update 1.5.40 do not even 120 meters, I will complain and the product I will complain
2018-1-10
Use props
Darth Vader
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29718 ft
United States

UPDATE:

For everyone looking at using P3SE with Litchi - I was able to complete waypoint mission Today using iPad Air2 with P3SE - I can confirm it works - both video link and control are worked with no problems. I have not tested other options. Flight path was created in the Hub, and loaded on iPad.
2018-1-14
Use props
Spazz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86588 ft
United States

Litchi works with certain  IOS devices and P3SE....  Even though Litchi says its not supported.  I have an iPad Mini 4 and P3SE and it works great!
Nothing from Android platform will work with Litchi and P3SE
2018-1-16
Use props
peniche2202.free
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
France

no news from sdk phantom 3 SE
litchi didn't devellop software if DJI don't send SDK.
very very disapointed
2018-2-1
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

peniche2202.free Posted at 2018-2-1 10:14
no news from sdk phantom 3 SE
litchi didn't devellop software if DJI don't send SDK.
very very disapointed

they dont will consider it in the future.... as you can see
2018-2-1
Use props
EspArTaCo
New
Flight distance : 75 ft

Spain

100% true same problem for me
2018-2-15
Use props
Grofsubocki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60276 ft
Croatia

hello,question for admin,
is there any news about sdk for p3se
2018-2-24
Use props
wplawrence
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 18:16

Please get this sdk out, as I just purchased a SE also and would like to use this. After all DJI is such a good company, I can't imagine this would take to much time.   Most important is if you sell a product you need to support it.     Thanks in advance
2018-5-25
Use props
Dron_LP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6562 ft
Spain

When will you release the SDK Phantom 3 SD??? I am really fed up of this subject. We still have not got any replay and we have been waiting for more than one year
2018-8-14
Use props
roultabille
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154 ft
France

Hello ,
Can be DJI could just tell us:
- "The P3SE? We have nothing f **** !!! thank you, kisses, thank you!".
Like this, we can make a choice, namely, wait for a miracle or buy a new Drone, but may not be DJI.
How to trust, if I buy a p4, what guarantee that DJI a month later tells us: "you have a problem? We will talk to our engineers. And nothing!
I thought I was a fan, but I doubt.
thanks (or not)
(French Google translation)

bonjour ,
Peux être DJI pourrait nous dire simplement :
- " Le P3SE? On en rien a f****!!! merci, bisous, merci !  ".
Comme cela, nous pourrons faire un choix, à savoir, attendre un miracle ou acheter un nouveau Drone, mais peut être pas DJI.
Comment faire confiance, si j achète un p4, quelle garantie que DJI un mois plus tard nous dise : " vous avez un problème? On va en parler a nos ingénieurs. Et puis, rien!!!
j ai cru être un fan, mais je doute.
merci (ou pas)
(traduction Google français)
2019-1-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Dron_LP Posted at 2018-8-14 14:11
When will you release the SDK Phantom 3 SD??? I am really fed up of this subject. We still have not got any replay and we have been waiting for more than one year

agreed ... no answers for more than a year ...
2019-1-9
Use props
GEOROCK
lvl.1
Peru

POR FAVOR NOTICIAS SOBRE CUANDO LANZARAN EL SDK PHANTOM 3 SE, DIGAN SI LO VAN HA LANZAR O NO PARA DESHACERME DEL PHANTON 3 SE.
2019-1-18
Use props
Michele Gervino
lvl.1

Italy

Buongiorno, vorrei sapere se di ha rilasciato l'sdk del ph3se o se ha intenzione di farlo  a breve . Questo drone sembra essere la pecora nera di dji. Non capisco perchè dji vuole scontentare i possessori di Ph3 se e quale oscuro motivo ci sia dietro questa politica anche perchè ormai non viene più prodotto. Grazie per la risposta
2019-11-29
Use props
Michele Gervino
lvl.1

Italy

Buongiorno, vorrei sapere se di ha rilasciato l'sdk del ph3se o se ha intenzione di farlo  a breve . Questo drone sembra essere la pecora nera di dji. Non capisco perchè dji vuole scontentare i possessori di Ph3 se e quale oscuro motivo ci sia dietro questa politica anche perchè ormai non viene più prodotto. Grazie per la risposta
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules