network unvaible check internet conections 2 days
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf31c63bb
New
Croatia

After Factory data reset "I can,t sign in for 2 days, always get message "network unvaible check internet conections 2 days"

2017-9-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Check that your phone/tablet is able to connect to the Internet, this is not a Phatom problem.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Do you refer the Phantom 4 Advanced with built-in screen or not?
2017-9-4
Use props
fansf31c63bb
New
Croatia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-4 18:09
Do you refer the Phantom 4 Advanced with built-in screen or not?

My Phantom 4 have built screen , I try to conect with Ipad or Iphone, but nothing happenesd
2017-9-4
Use props
fansf31c63bb
New
Croatia

Geebax Posted at 2017-9-4 15:52
Check that your phone/tablet is able to connect to the Internet, this is not a Phatom problem.

I can't check anything, screen is on monitor and see nothing elese, just "plese sign in" and network conection..."
2017-9-4
Use props
fansf31c63bb
New
Croatia

fansf31c63bb Posted at 2017-9-4 22:52
I can't check anything, screen is on monitor and see nothing elese, just "plese sign in" and network conection..."

o.k. I fix it. Solution was "slide to down empty displej" and this show setigngs options, then find wifi and reconect. Question is how I can know that I must slide empty displey to find wifi. Sory if somebody waisting time for my post. It don't write to manul. I am just beginer
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf31c63bb Posted at 2017-9-5 04:04
o.k. I fix it. Solution was "slide to down empty displej" and this show setigngs options, then find wifi and reconect. Question is how I can know that I must slide empty displey to find wifi. Sory if somebody waisting time for my post. It don't write to manul. I am just beginer

Glad to hear that you have figured it out. Happy flying!
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules