Possible silly question about 2nd remote
880 6 2015-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidthewise
lvl.1

United States

For some reason, when I make the 2nd remote the slave remote to the 1st remote, I only remote 1 can see via the camera. When you have a slave remote and you set it so that the slave remote has camera control, both remotes can see through the camera, right?
What am I doing wrong here?
2015-4-1
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

Have you been able to control the gimbal movement with the slave?
2015-4-1
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

I don't have a second remote but maybe make sure that the slave remote has entered the password set by the master remote (default from factory is 1234, but this can be customized).
2015-4-1
Use props
davidthewise
lvl.1

United States

The first time I tried to get the slave to work, I was able to control the gimbal with the slave remote, but I was unable to see any image from the slave remote. The 2nd time I tried to make the slave remote work, I was unable to control the gimbal or and I was unable to see any image from the slave remote.
2015-4-1
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

davidthewise Posted at 2015-4-2 14:12
The first time I tried to get the slave to work, I was able to control the gimbal with the slave rem ...

Do you have the latest firmware in both remotes?
2015-4-2
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

davidthewise Posted at 2015-4-2 14:12
The first time I tried to get the slave to work, I was able to control the gimbal with the slave rem ...

If so maybe try swapping remotes (master to slave/slave to master).
2015-4-2
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I had the exact same problem this morning.  Put the second remote in slave mode and typed in the password.

Could control the gimbal but no video on the App or HDMI from the second remote.

Eventually remembered that the firmware on the second remote hadn't been updated.   Did the update so they all matched and the video instantly worked perfectly.
2015-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules