Is there gonna be a new Panarama mode?
1391 11 2017-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JxckSweeney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634692 ft
United States

So I heard on a YouTube video that the spark is gonna get the auto tiny earth panarmama is this true if so when?
2017-9-4
Use props
TheCyberKnight
lvl.3
Canada

Yes, with the next firmware. It will also include a new "paper plane" mode.
Date hasn't been released yet but should be coming soon.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Please wait patiently and pay attention to our notification. I am excited about this new function,too.
2017-9-4
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-4 19:13
Please wait patiently and pay attention to our notification. I am excited about this new function,too.

Can you explain the new mode because i can not understand what it this ....Is it something like fpv mode in mavic?
2017-9-5
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out the details half way down the page from this press release:   http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news ... re-mode-at-ifa-2017

"With the newly introduced Sphere mode in the Panorama photo feature, users now have more ways to enjoy the Spark and can easily produce a panoramic photo with a fisheye lense effect. This ‘Sphere’can then be shared directly to social media sites, some of which already support interactive images. The new feature will be included soon in the forthcoming DJI GO 4 mobile app and Spark firmware updates."

2017-9-5
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

no that will be the new Shpere shot once they do a firmware update
2017-9-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

TheCyberKnight Posted at 2017-9-4 15:41
Yes, with the next firmware. It will also include a new "paper plane" mode.
Date hasn't been released yet but should be coming soon.

Not sure about that paper plane mode. It was removed from the announcement.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-5 05:55
Can you explain the new mode because i can not understand what it this ....Is it something like fpv mode in mavic?

Please follow gee's advice and check the details through the link. It is a new feature which is different from FPV mode.
2017-9-5
Use props
Dirk52
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-5 22:15
Please follow gee's advice and check the details through the link. It is a new feature which is different from FPV mode.

And what is about the Paper plane mode? The announcement was removed from your news site?
2017-9-5
Use props
LRAB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197559 ft
South Africa

Dirk52 Posted at 2017-9-5 22:27
And what is about the Paper plane mode? The announcement was removed from your news site?

apparently it was the marketing dept getting ahead of themselves, anyways the mode sound stupid and dangerous
2017-9-5
Use props
Dirk52
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

LRAB Posted at 2017-9-5 22:38
apparently it was the marketing dept getting ahead of themselves, anyways the mode sound stupid and dangerous

You have no details about the mode..or have you? So maybe we should take a look at it before you say it is stupid.
And no one forces you to use it. I like it when my spark get new features.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Dirk52 Posted at 2017-9-5 22:27

Please wait patiently for further announcement and new firmware. Sorry that I have no idea about the specific date.
2017-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules