Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Car147
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180351 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

CAS-930424-Q5Y7R0

Well after reading about so many complaints about poor service from DJI , I thought only fair to explain my experience which has been as good as I gets imo.
During my last flight the RC Controller developed a loud buzzing sound that seemed to be coming from the internal fan. I contacted Ely in DJI explaining the fault  and after trying a couple of Ely's suggestions I was advised to send the Controller in for repair, I filled out the repair request and despite being the weekend I received the UPS postage label a few hours later.

Ely was very helpful with any questions I had, and I really couldn't have received better service anywhere. The parcel was collected last Tuesday ( it was supposed  to go on the Monday, but UPS were there was a bank holiday that day)

The Controller was picked up as I said on the Tuesday and arrived with the DJI repair centre in the Netherlands yesterday, I received an email early this morning confirming it was at the repair centre , which informed me that I will receive an update once it has been examined.

At midday today and I have just received an email stating the Controller has been checked and is covered under warranty, also to expect 2-3 days for the repair and it will be sent back to me.
Overall a very good experience, with great info at every stage.
Well done DJI

2017-9-5
Use props
Car147
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I don't know why it's displaying a green bar at the top of this post, but that was the Case no.
2017-9-5
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

All in all a good service in my book. Always good to report when things do go well.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, words are not enough to express my gratitude, we appreciate your feedback, and that provides us motivation to keep improving. Hope you enjoy your flight.
2017-9-5
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Yes, it is great to have some good news. It refreshes us!
2017-9-5
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have had two great experiences myself.......glad to hear of one across the pond.

Good Luck!
2017-9-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the update!
2017-9-5
Use props
Car147
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Well I am amazed,I guess they have decided to just replace the RC Controller as I have just received the shipping notice.

Great job DJi
2017-9-5
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I recently had the same fanatstic service with DJI Netherlands. Just over a week from sending my Mavic in to getting back. Thanks guys in DJI Netherlands.
2017-9-5
Use props
Garfield
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have same experience about DJI Netherlands. Thanks DJI
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mullheliflier Posted at 2017-9-5 07:51
I recently had the same fanatstic service with DJI Netherlands. Just over a week from sending my Mavic in to getting back. Thanks guys in DJI Netherlands.

Appreciate your positive feedback, we are glad to hear customers are willing to share their pleasant experience here which give us motivation and confidence to other customers, thank you.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Garfield Posted at 2017-9-5 10:52
I have same experience about DJI Netherlands. Thanks DJI

Thank you for your support to our customer service, we will keep improving to make all customers' experience with us better.
2017-9-5
Use props
Car147
lvl.3
United Kingdom

RC Controller arrived a few minutes ago and very pleased to report it is a brand new unit. My experience has been a fast and quickly resolved issue, and must give credit to DJI Netherlands.

Thanks
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Car147 Posted at 2017-9-8 05:35
RC Controller arrived a few minutes ago and very pleased to report it is a brand new unit. My experience has been a fast and quickly resolved issue, and must give credit to DJI Netherlands.

Thank you for your update, we are glad to hear everything turns out to be great, will keep moving to provide better customer service.
Enjoy flying!
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules