Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pop up in lower right corner???
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VetteGuyZ06
lvl.3
Flight distance : 429114 ft
United States

Is there a way to stop the popup...DJI Recommends-No unauth modification posts allowedPosts will be removed with no warning.  This thing comes up every time I change screens while in the forum.  Is there a way to stop it?  Thanks.
2017-9-5
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

I think we all get it.  And I don't even know what an "Unauth modification post" is.  I'm a speed typer and I'm constantly editing my posts after I hit "post reply"  I hope that's not what it means.
2017-9-5
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-5 17:54
I think we all get it.  And I don't even know what an "Unauth modification post" is.  I'm a speed typer and I'm constantly editing my posts after I hit "post reply"  I hope that's not what it means.

It means you are not permitted to post threads about unauthorised modifications to your DJI aircraft or controller. If you do, they will be removed immediately without you being given a warning.
2017-9-5
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-9-5 17:54
It means you are not permitted to post threads about unauthorised modifications to your DJI aircraft or controller. If you do, they will be removed immediately without you being given a warning.

Ahhhhhh... now that makes more sense.  I don't think I could make my P4P any better than DJI has.

Although I once thought about tying a doughnut under it and make the seagulls chase me around.  -Fortunately I came to my senses.  Anything i do, I do with the understanding that I will have to explain it to my wife if it goes wrong.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules