P4P+ controller issues!
1632 5 2017-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DPirkl
lvl.1
United States

Anyone know how to reset the P4P+ controller.  mine is stuck in a screen where it wants me to login to DJI when it comes up. The issue is that the wifi is turned off, so even when I put the login and password in it connot connect to the netwrok...  There has to be a way to reset this thing!
2017-9-5
Use props
SM-17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Netherlands

Have you tried sliding down from top to bottom of the screen?
2017-9-5
Use props
DPirkl
lvl.1
United States

SM-17 Posted at 2017-9-5 13:47

That Works!!!! I which that DJI would have shared this in their manual... THANKS a ton!
2017-9-5
Use props
DPirkl
lvl.1
United States

SM-17 Posted at 2017-9-5 13:47

now that I have my controller back I keep getting a screen that wants me to Link phone Number... says to complete your registration information and aircraft activation data in DJI GO 4, please link and verify your phone number.  hitting LINK brings up a screen that wants "Enter Mainland China telephone number"  I assume this is my cell number and hit Request  it returns with "Successfully got Verification code" .  however I don't get any verification code and it is still asking me to enter the verification code in as the clock counts down from 60.   

Very frustrating .  Any answer or fix to this?  
2017-9-5
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

Good to see I was not the only one to have this problem it happened to me after a update and after 5 min of poking around I got to the wifi screen to enable it, I have had to do the same now a couple of times now.
Have never had a phone number/verification problem but I will be reading this thread to see if someone has a solution in case I run into this problem. Take care fly safe.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DPirkl Posted at 2017-9-5 14:02
now that I have my controller back I keep getting a screen that wants me to Link phone Number... says to complete your registration information and aircraft activation data in DJI GO 4, please link and verify your phone number.  hitting LINK brings up a screen that wants "Enter Mainland China telephone number"  I assume this is my cell number and hit Request  it returns with "Successfully got Verification code" .  however I don't get any verification code and it is still asking me to enter the verification code in as the clock counts down from 60.   

Very frustrating .  Any answer or fix to this?

Please make sure the GPS signal is good, then connect with the internet to check again.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules