Phantom 3 SE
2748 17 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Benno812
lvl.1
Italy

Hello.
I've recently bought a Phantom 3 SE but crashed it after few days I was wondering where i can find the shell replacement for this model. Is it the same as the P3 standard? Or is it similar to the P3 adv/pro?
2017-9-6
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

The Std / ADv / Pro are all same shell .... I would expect SE to same as well ...

Maybe DJI will answer ?

Nigel
2017-9-6
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

solentlife Posted at 2017-9-6 03:21
The Std / ADv / Pro are all same shell .... I would expect SE to same as well ...

Maybe DJI will answer ?

Different shell perhaps?  The P3 SE has sensors
2017-9-6
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

As I gather its near enough the 3-4K ?

Yes of course the bottom shell would need to account for sensors with Adv / Pro and the SE ...

I think the major problem with the SE is going to be identifying anything for it as DJI do not seem to be very open about it at all ... on any aspect ..

Nigel
2017-9-6
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257523 ft
United States

If you want i can sell mine to you....i'm in Italy too....
2017-9-6
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478461 ft
Taiwan

Pro/Adv are the same shell. Std is different. 3 SE, not sure.
2017-9-6
Use props
Benno812
lvl.1
Italy

Andrewrok Posted at 2017-9-6 04:22
If you want i can sell mine to you....i'm in Italy too....

come mai lo vendi?
2017-9-6
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
United States

Mah sono un po deluso dal range, tu quanto fai? io più di 480/500 e 240 di altezza non riesco ad andare ma spesso anche a 300mt è instabile la connessione.
Ma quello che mi fa un po' inczz è che sembra che non rilascino la sdk per cui ci si può volare con litchi od ultimate flight il che ovvierebbe al problema del range.
Ho provato a mettere antenne diverse come fanno con lo std ma non cambia niente....
Sto seriamente pensando di venderlo anche se avendo bucato la scocca del telecomando per provare la modifica alle antenne ho di sicuro invalidato la garanzia...
Ciao
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash. I would suggest sending the drone in for repair instead of replacing it by yourself, coz it might affect your warranty according to our aftersales policy. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you. 安装第三方配件.jpg
2017-9-6
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

Your crash was under human errors or?? Actually sending in is better as other parts like motors n global camera still on warranty period
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

solentlife Posted at 2017-9-6 03:21

Maybe DJI will answer ?

The shell of P3 SE is different from P3A/P3P. Warranty claim is recommended if you have any doubts of the crash.  
2017-9-8
Use props
Benno812
lvl.1
Italy

I think it will be great if you add a Phantom 3 SE dedicated section. Seems you are not caring much about this model.
2017-9-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Since it's now been released for sale in North America, I agree.  I can now view the specs on the DJI site for the first time (the page was blocked before because I'm in the US).  It appears to be an exceptionally fine Phantom.  I'm still not clear on what the stock range is for FPV though.  
2017-9-20
Use props
Andrewrok
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-9-20 02:15
Since it's now been released for sale in North America, I agree.  I can now view the specs on the DJI site for the first time (the page was blocked before because I'm in the US).  It appears to be an exceptionally fine Phantom.  I'm still not clear on what the stock range is for FPV though.

Buy one and after you can say that is an exceptionally Phantom....i flown side by side with a Ph3adv and that is a drone...mine Se is a toy...
2017-10-3
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You're right.  It would have been best if I said wifi Phantom.  The SE is a wifi Phantom, the advanced is a lightbridge Phantom.  
2017-10-3
Use props
northpaul 3
lvl.1
United States

Andrewrok Posted at 2017-10-3 10:47
Buy one and after you can say that is an exceptionally Phantom....i flown side by side with a Ph3adv and that is a drone...mine Se is a toy...

What makes you say it is a toy? I have been reading up on other drones but don’t know much info about the advanced or professional Phamtom 3.
2017-10-8
Use props
StoyanK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68963 ft
Bulgaria

Andrewrok Posted at 2017-10-3 10:47

If i can  fly it  to an easy 1200 m. in open field with video transmission (using Android OS) i would `t consider it a toy. Lack of an lightbridge does `t makes it a toy, and we know it records 4K at 30fps ;-) The Phantom 3 SE is the best deal in the %500 price range. Of course my Mavic is my daily driver because of its compact size, but the SE is a great deal and worth the money! :-)
2017-10-8
Use props
peniche2202.free
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
France

Just launch the SDK for litchi implementation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules