Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Noise gimbal phantom 4 pro +
15701 184 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans566a241d
New
Tanzania

fans566a241d Posted at 2018-5-19 17:12
https://youtu.be/dfOkIVMfcQc
Watch that link of the noise that the phantom 4 pro is making, how can i solve this

Please can you send the beta to ibrahimenock@live.com maybe thr noise will stop
2018-5-19
Use props
fans566a241d
New
Tanzania

Please can i get a link to download the firmware of updating the drone, i have already updated the remote controller, now i dont know the link to download the quadcopter. My email is ibrahimenock@live.com
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mrbill Posted at 2018-3-19 10:38
Hi dji Thor - can I get the beta firmware too please? Having similar issues -

Sorry for the delay, Bill. Did the issue resolve? The latest firmware V 01.05.0300 had optimized the issue, if you haven't updated it, please update the firmware. If you had updated the latest firmware but the issue persists, you might need to send the drone in. Please kindly contact our support for a further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MattB1973 Posted at 2018-4-22 07:42
Hi DJI Thor, I am getting this Noise/Vibration. I have tried calibrating the Gimbal twice but still have this noise. Please may I try the Beta Firmware?

Sorry for the delay, Matt. Please kindly refer to my reply on 163#. Update the firmware to the latest version, if the issue persists, please kindly send the drone in for diagnosis.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans566a241d Posted at 2018-5-19 17:12
https://youtu.be/dfOkIVMfcQc
Watch that link of the noise that the phantom 4 pro is making, how can i solve this

Sorry for the late reply, mate. I just clicked the link you provided but the video seemed to have deleted.
For the gimbal issue, please refer to the reply on 163#. If you haven't updated the firmware, please update it. If the issue persists, just to verify, did the drone crash before? If yes, you might need to send the drone in.
2018-5-22
Use props
Juliano Andrade
New

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-8 00:45
Please let me know your DJI email account so I can help to push the beta, thank you.

@djthor

Também, sigo com o mesmo problema, barulho no gimbal, esse problema já foi resolvido por parte da DJi?

Meu P4 nunca voou.

Obrigado.
2018-7-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Juliano Andrade Posted at 2018-7-14 18:51
@djthor

Também, sigo com o mesmo problema, barulho no gimbal, esse problema já foi resolvido por parte da DJi?

Hi Juliano, I am sorry for the late reply. May I know the specific model of your Phantom 4? If it is the first generation, for the gimbal noise issue, you can try to update the firmware to the latest version, if the issue persists, you can provide me with a video of this case for a further confirmation.
If it is the Phantom 4 Pro, it has been resolved already, please update the firmware to the latest firmware and see if it works.
If it is a Phantom 4 Adv, you can provide me with your DJI account, I will forward you a beta firmware for this issue. Look forward to your reply.
2018-7-20
Use props
Juliano Andrade
New

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-7-20 03:15
Hi Juliano, I am sorry for the late reply. May I know the specific model of your Phantom 4? If it is the first generation, for the gimbal noise issue, you can try to update the firmware to the latest version, if the issue persists, you can provide me with a video of this case for a further confirmation.
If it is the Phantom 4 Pro, it has been resolved already, please update the firmware to the latest firmware and see if it works.
If it is a Phantom 4 Adv, you can provide me with your DJI account, I will forward you a beta firmware for this issue. Look forward to your reply.

@DJI thor

Boa noite, sim é um P4 Adv.
O zumbido tinha desaparecido, mas voltou novamente a atormentar
2018-7-25
Use props
djiuser_rwujBJmuuMi4
lvl.4
Brazil

Juliano, posta sua conta da DJI pro assistente técnico DJI Thor te enviar o beta de um firmware que deve resolver seu problema.
2018-7-25
Use props
Juliano Andrade
New

Brazil

E-mail: andradejuliano@live.com

2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Juliano Andrade Posted at 2018-7-25 03:38
E-mail: andradejuliano@live.com

Hi Juliano, I had forwarded the beta to your account, please check if it can solve your situation, thanks.
2018-7-25
Use props
Bella11
lvl.1

Poland

I have the same problem, please help gimbal noise : phantom 4 pro
2018-7-27
Use props
SLVRSRFR
lvl.2

Can I get the beta firmware sent to my email for my Phantom 4 Adv?

Damian.monk@me.com
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Bella11 Posted at 2018-7-27 10:37
I have the same problem, please help gimbal noise : phantom 4 pro

Bella11, sorry for the delay. For the Phantom 4 Pro, please update the firmware to the latest firmware V 01.05.0600. If the issue persists after updating to the latest version, please help to confirm if the drone crash before, you might need to send the drone back in this case. Please contact our support on the following page to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-8-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SLVRSRFR Posted at 2018-8-1 13:36
Can I get the beta firmware sent to my email for my Phantom 4 Adv?

Hi there, I had forwarded the beta to your account, please check and see if you have received it. Thanks.
2018-8-2
Use props
Dronezoom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1603711 ft

PAUL31400 Posted at 2017-9-7 05:20
Hi DJI Thor, this is my compte DJI :
Can you send me the beta firmware for my drone PHANTOM 4 PRO PLUS please ?
Thank you

Hello, Did you fix the noise with your P4p plus?
2018-8-18
Use props
fansaa60d7aa
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hello DJI Thor, I have the same gimble noise problem with my P4pro. sashetoco@gmail.com
And the other problem is the shaky footage. When the weather is great the wind is 0 the footage is still tilt shaky.
Please help.
2019-2-10
Use props
fansed2f7ec7
New

Brazil

hi dji thor, i have the same gimbal noise problem with phantom 4 adv. could you send me the beta firmware to my email acount? jacarevideo@gmail.com
thamks
2019-2-18
Use props
junachopdc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5184 ft
  • >>>

Hi, i have a vibration invthe YAW motor when i try to calibrate and stop at 50% vibrating and remain in 50% for ever, in the same way make some yaw movements randomly when flying,  could it be tha same problem with the firmware?.... Thanks my acount is juanchopdc@gmail.com
2019-10-3
Use props
Pieter Jacobs
New

South Africa

Hi, I had the same problem with the Gimble making that grinding sound. Had mine replaced.
Second P4P and no problems until yesterday.

Started making that grinding sometimes and sometime it don't. Did a flight, landed, took off again and landed. I AM STILL IN BEGINNER MODE!! Switched off the drone.
Switching on to download my photos the gimble got stuck when it wants to do its turns after switching it on.

Now my gimble is stuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2019-11-21
Use props
YellaDog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 289324 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-8-2 04:52
Bella11, sorry for the delay. For the Phantom 4 Pro, please update the firmware to the latest firmware V 01.05.0600. If the issue persists after updating to the latest version, please help to confirm if the drone crash before, you might need to send the drone back in this case. Please contact our support on the following page to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support

Thor, I have the Phantom 4 Pro v2,  Gimbal making noise after the last update. If the beta is still available please send or make it available.  Thank you. claimranger@earthlink.net Yelladog.
2019-11-22
Use props
djiuser_OZxTbN70lpxK
New

Portugal

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-8 02:13
Had received your account and the beta should be available now, please check.

Hi Dji Thor, i have the same noise on a phantom 4. Can you help? Thanks
2020-12-6
Use props
djiuser_8tbXIwMuec3i
lvl.1

Australia

I am having similar problem with Phantom 4. Gimbal makes grinding noised and is not steady. Have tried calibrating and can't get passed 50%. Updated to latest firmware, no improvement. Any ideas?
2021-3-29
Use props
JeffDevs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1320892 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-6 20:03
Sorry for the inconvenience, our engineers are working on this. And you can provide me with your DJI account to get the beta firmware for a temporary solution at the moment.

could you also send me the beta firmware my dji email is scoot.scoot365@gmail.com
2021-5-28
Use props
Cris Amaral
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1530594 ft
Brazil

Hi, my name is Cristiano, I'm talking from Brazil, the Gimbal of my Phantom 4 pro v2 is as described in several messages on the DJI forum, vibrating the video recorded images and a slight hum in the engine, I saw it sent to some users the firmware beta to fix the problem, can you send me?  Phantom 4 pro v2  e-mail pisciculturadoamaral@gmail.com  thanks!
2021-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules