Release Date for the 7.85" Ultra Brightness Crystalsky Monitor??
3109 19 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI,

What is the projected availability date for the 7.85" Ultra Brightness version of the DJI Crystalsky Monitor?  I've been eagerly awaiting the release of this new product for months now, and your order page just says "Out of Stock".  This item never was "In Stock."

Please provide a best estimate of the availability date of this high-end model of the Crystalsky Monitor.  The 2000 nits brightness offered by the 7.85" High Brightness Crystalsky Monitor will finally make it possible to clearly see the live video and telemetry data from DJI Phantom 3/4 series and Inspire 1/2 series drones while flying outdoors in bright sunlight.
2017-9-6
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Are you sure you need the Ultra bright? You would be surprised at how effective the High Brightness is
2017-9-6
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-9-6 08:35
Are you sure you need the Ultra bright? You would be surprised at how effective the High Brightness is

The high-brightness 7.85" model is also "out of stock" everywhere. If I'm going to spend $600-$850 to get one of these larger DJI monitors, I want the ultra-brightness model that is twice as bright as the high-brightness model - that's a significant difference.  If the ultra-brightness model was only 20-30% brighter, I would buy whichever model became available first at list price (or less) from a reputable dealer.
2017-9-6
Use props
Dovivan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-9-6 08:35

I have 1000nits CS, an it isnt superior. 2000nits could be ideal, but CS has totaly simple file explorer and slooooow SD ports and USB. ((
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry that we don't have the date when it will be in stock, please leave your email address in purchasing page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock.
2017-9-7
Use props
fanseb67d808
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119987 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Ich warte leider auch schon sehr lange auf den Ultra und werde von Woche zu Woche vom Händler vertröstet
2017-9-15
Use props
Photologist 1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67448 ft
United States

TheMann58 Posted at 2017-9-6 15:37
The high-brightness 7.85" model is also "out of stock" everywhere. If I'm going to spend $600-$850 to get one of these larger DJI monitors, I want the ultra-brightness model that is twice as bright as the high-brightness model - that's a significant difference.  If the ultra-brightness model was only 20-30% brighter, I would buy whichever model became available first at list price (or less) from a reputable dealer.

The 5.5 in high bright helps a lot in Florida sun, but ultra should be the ambient light killer. Soon, please
2017-9-17
Use props
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325974 ft
United States

Photologist 1 Posted at 2017-9-17 05:40
The 5.5 in high bright helps a lot in Florida sun, but ultra should be the ambient light killer. Soon, please

I agree! Florida's sun is very harsh and I will not settle for less bright model. Also, according to some sites the Ultra bright model has 128gb internal memory compared to Bright model which has 64gb.Hurry up DJI!
2017-11-4
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

AVImagingLLC Posted at 2017-11-4 03:22
I agree! Florida's sun is very harsh and I will not settle for less bright model. Also, according to some sites the Ultra bright model has 128gb internal memory compared to Bright model which has 64gb.Hurry up DJI!

Has anyone heard any updates on the Ultra Bright Monitor coming out?  I've been holding out on this monitor but staring to lose hope.
2017-11-5
Use props
Skylux Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168819 ft
United States

RichfromHowellN Posted at 2017-11-5 00:55
Has anyone heard any updates on the Ultra Bright Monitor coming out?  I've been holding out on this monitor but staring to lose hope.

Hang in there, it's only a matter of time.  I just received my Ultra Bright from Adorama Camera.  I ordered it 4 months ago.  Supposedly they are now shipping all backorders.  Those who are ordering them now will have to wait a while.  But if you ordered yours a few months ago, they are starting to ship.
2017-11-14
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Skylux Media Posted at 2017-11-14 07:59
Hang in there, it's only a matter of time.  I just received my Ultra Bright from Adorama Camera.  I ordered it 4 months ago.  Supposedly they are now shipping all backorders.  Those who are ordering them now will have to wait a while.  But if you ordered yours a few months ago, they are starting to ship.

Great news!  Thank you for sharing.  Believe it or not, I hit up DR DRONE at the right time up in Halifax.  They had just received an Ultra Bright and sold it to me.  It is on its way.  Woohoo!  I guess I just lucked out.  Yes timing is everything.  It will be psyched to try it out with the Cendence.
2017-11-14
Use props
fans2cb77dba
New
United States

I was told by a friend that per a dji sales rep that the  dji crystalsky 7.85" ultra-bright monitor delayed until June 2018
2017-11-15
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

Advexure has said they are getting regular shipments from DJI — and it looks like mine will be here at the end of November.  It’s been a long wait, but I expect it to be worth it when my Ultra Arrives!
2017-11-17
Use props
fans77991c38
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1970633 ft
Australia

The ultrabrights are now available on the DJIstore. I ordered and received the tracking notice within a day.
2017-11-17
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans77991c38 Posted at 2017-11-17 22:07
The ultrabrights are now available on the DJIstore. I ordered and received the tracking notice within a day.

I ordered a 7.85” Crystalsky Ultra from the DJI Store today. It will be my Christmas present from my wife.
2017-11-19
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichfromHowellN Posted at 2017-11-14 08:03
Great news!  Thank you for sharing.  Believe it or not, I hit up DR DRONE at the right time up in Halifax.  They had just received an Ultra Bright and sold it to me.  It is on its way.  Woohoo!  I guess I just lucked out.  Yes timing is everything.  It will be psyched to try it out with the Cendence.

I received my CrystalSky Ultrabright today!  Charging the batteries up and doing the firmware update.  Hopefully the weather will hold out so I can take it for a spin today.  Yeah!  Man this thing is bright and in direct sunlight.
2017-11-20
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichfromHowellN Posted at 2017-11-20 07:45
I received my CrystalSky Ultrabright today!  Charging the batteries up and doing the firmware update.  Hopefully the weather will hold out so I can take it for a spin today.  Yeah!  Man this thing is bright and in direct sunlight.

OMG the Ultrabright is crazy bright.  I had it in direct sunlight (w/auto sensing brightness) and it did not even have to go full blast to see.  What a great monitor.  So glad I waited.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RichfromHowellN Posted at 2017-11-20 12:28
OMG the Ultrabright is crazy bright.  I had it in direct sunlight (w/auto sensing brightness) and it did not even have to go full blast to see.  What a great monitor.  So glad I waited.

We are very glad to hear your are pleased with it, hope you have a great time on flying.
2017-11-20
Use props
cockpitmada
lvl.3
Flight distance : 299898 ft
  • >>>
Madagascar

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-20 23:17
We are very glad to hear your are pleased with it, hope you have a great time on flying.

The ULTRA model is just awesome. Really impressed for its brigtness in the bright sun outdoors. Just I noticed some overtemp if the monitor is permanently used under full direct sun for a while (CS warning message on the screen).
Hope DJI GS PRO will be available for CS...soon!
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

cockpitmada Posted at 2017-12-28 01:36
The ULTRA model is just awesome. Really impressed for its brigtness in the bright sun outdoors. Just I noticed some overtemp if the monitor is permanently used under full direct sun for a while (CS warning message on the screen).
Hope DJI GS PRO will be available for CS...soon!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Since we only have GS Pro iPad version at the moment, it cannot be installed in CrystalSky at the moment, the Android version will come soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules