Camera not showing picture drone still can fly
21085 14 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m
lvl.1
Singapore

I got my PS3S crashed and felt down for about 6 meters high.  Some part hooked and not aligned.  Once I repaired it myself, all works, gimbal steady.  After several testing below is the status

- RC can control the drone, fly normally
- Reset Wifi RC done, successful
Not working
- Linking RC not succesful

- Picture not shown in the mobile phone
- Battery status not available in mobile phone
- RC no signal, but can do RC calibration.

Please advise.... now it's grounded and not able to take any pic.....
Thanks in advance

Battery Status Android

Battery Status Android
WhatsApp Image 2017-09-07 at 6.25.45 AM.jpeg

Battery Status IOS

Battery Status IOS
2017-9-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Send it in to DJI for repair.

2017-9-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Ditto Geebax
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can also try to check if the firmware needs to upgrade. Firstly, look at "About" on the general settings, if you can see the version of the drone, that means the RC is connecting with the drone, connect the RC WiFi with your mobile device, you should have the all connected normally. It will prompt you to upgrade if needed. Then you can try to adjust the antennas since if shows RC signal weak. If it still not worked, since the drone crashed before, like answers above, please send it in for repair. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-9-6
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Check your antenna cables and make sure there not punctured or broken. Then remove the gimbal plate covers and check to make sure those connections are secure inside. To find out how to do that, look up phantom 3 gimbal replacement on youtube and it'll show you how to open up the gimbal board.
2017-9-9
Use props
m\
lvl.1
Belgium

MrPinaColada Posted at 2017-9-9 10:10
Check your antenna cables and make sure there not punctured or broken. Then remove the gimbal plate covers and check to make sure those connections are secure inside. To find out how to do that, look up phantom 3 gimbal replacement on youtube and it'll show you how to open up the gimbal board.

Thank you Mr. Colada, i found the problem finally, gimbal lamp is off and board gimbal needs replacement.
2017-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

How did you find the problem, and know what the fix is?
2017-9-28
Use props
m
lvl.1
Indonesia

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-28 06:23
How did you find the problem, and know what the fix is?

I noticed there are two lamps in the gimbal board, one is death.  I assumed the gimbal board had a problem.  Then I brought to the service center, and confirmed the gimbal board damaged.
2018-1-26
Use props
djiuser_XQOwO6aJaYA8
New

Ireland

Hi I have a Phantom 4 and recently change my tablet i installed the app and updated the drone . However the camera is not sending an imagine to the tablet.
I should say that i have full controll of the gimble and can take pictures, i know this because i have looked at the pictures on the sd card using my computer.
Can you suggest what i can do to fix this. Thanks
2019-5-18
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

djiuser_XQOwO6aJaYA8 Posted at 5-18 00:51
Hi I have a Phantom 4 and recently change my tablet i installed the app and updated the drone . However the camera is not sending an imagine to the tablet.
I should say that i have full controll of the gimble and can take pictures, i know this because i have looked at the pictures on the sd card using my computer.
Can you suggest what i can do to fix this. Thanks

What settings are on your mobile? Did you put the mobile in to airplane mode ,is the wire on the right USB port and is the wire ok ?
2019-5-19
Use props
djiuser_vIk1GCtpvGba
lvl.2

United States

I have a phantom 3 professional and have the same problem and cannot see the camera view on my iPad. I have control of the camera,gimble and pictures can e taken because they are on the SD card that i a can see on my tablet on the play back. Any suggestions to fix?  Thanks
2020-8-12
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you try different USB ports of the RC?
2020-8-14
Use props
djiuser_inyncSvPBmVz
New

United States

djiuser_vIk1GCtpvGba Posted at 2020-8-12 16:47
I have a phantom 3 professional and have the same problem and cannot see the camera view on my iPad. I have control of the camera,gimble and pictures can e taken because they are on the SD card that i a can see on my tablet on the play back. Any suggestions to fix?  Thanks

Pantom 3 standard here, same thing.  Cant see a thing, but can view pictures.
2021-5-29
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Two days, no response.  Okay - I don't have a P3S but they're a lot like the P2V series.  You have to be sure the AC and controller are linked and binded correctly.  You have to be sure your P3S has a working wifi transceiver.  And finally, you have to be sure the NAND still works correctly and doesn't need a flash.  Good luck.  
2021-5-31
Use props
djiuser_vIk1GCtpvGba
lvl.2

United States

Been a long time. Figured out picture.  Adjust the camera settings.   Works great now. Lots of info on YouTube
2021-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules