Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I change my email address for DJI
14223 6 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

My email address has changed how do I change it with DJI
Nevermind after watching a  video tutorial apparently you cannot change your email address once you've activated the Maivc. I hope that means since my email address has changed it's not going to turn into a paperweight.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The activated email can not be changed, but if you change another email, you can register it first and then log in on the app.
2017-9-6
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-6 23:21
The activated email can not be changed, but if you change another email, you can register it first and then log in on the app.

Do I just log out of the app and then log back in with my new email address my concern is if it doesn't match the one that I activated my drone with does it become non-functional?
2017-9-7
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aaronmke Posted at 2017-9-7 14:06
Do I just log out of the app and then log back in with my new email address my concern is if it doesn't match the one that I activated my drone with does it become non-functional?

I fly the rescue squad's P3S with my iPad Mini 4 logged into my DJI account. It works fine. The squad's P3S was activated with a rescue squad email address, so the AC doesn't seem to care who you're logged in as.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Aaronmke Posted at 2017-9-7 14:06

Only the flight records you might lose, functions almost no change. No worries.
2017-9-8
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-8 00:00
Only the flight records you might lose, functions almost no change. No worries.

Thank you for the replies
2017-9-8
Use props
jonathana-c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218297 ft
United Kingdom

IT IS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL!!

I've been looking for this for ages and only stumbled onto this today... I'm not sure even DJI people know about it.

Pass this on as I know so may people want to do this...

Read this thread and follow the link.. it does work...

https://forum.dji.com/thread-236149-1-1.html
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules