Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SIMPLE WAY TO GET GOOGLE MAPS INSTEAD OF HERE :)
15987 45 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Sad news...latest GO 4 App update now causes this work around to cause the app to error and shutdown restart.
Initially it shows google maps like before, but then you get a warning box that GO 4 has shut down.  When you hit OK it reboots with here back up.  OR  You get google maps showing and then when you go into settings and come back out it reverts back to here.
Unless I'm missing something it seems version 4.1.8 has either been updated to close that option down or it was a side effect, or I am doing something wrong.
2017-9-18
Use props
Gerardo Rejec
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120141 ft
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-9-18 10:04
Sad news...latest GO 4 App update now causes this work around to cause the app to error and shutdown restart.
Initially it shows google maps like before, but then you get a warning box that GO 4 has shut down.  When you hit OK it reboots with here back up.  OR  You get google maps showing and then when you go into settings and come back out it reverts back to here.
Unless I'm missing something it seems version 4.1.8 has either been updated to close that option down or it was a side effect, or I am doing something wrong.

Hm.. I see..   I currently use the app DJI GO.. not the DJI GO 4...  Since my drone is a P3S
2017-9-20
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Gerardo Rejec Posted at 2017-9-20 10:10
Hm.. I see..   I currently use the app DJI GO.. not the DJI GO 4...  Since my drone is a P3S

Yes we are now up to 4.1.9...DJI has been smoking through GO 4 updates lately...No I have not checked the latest update
2017-9-20
Use props
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

Hey Gerardo,
Can u save the google map for offline use like the here (dji) map???
2017-9-27
Use props
Gerardo Rejec
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120141 ft
United States

Salmonslayer Posted at 2017-9-27 22:05
Hey Gerardo,
Can u save the google map for offline use like the here (dji) map???

yes.. when google maps opens you make it  populate zooming in.. When you get out of the app.. it will be cached in the memory. Was that your question>?
2017-10-2
Use props
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

Yes it was Tks!
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules