Flying around an old bridge
1514 19 2015-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3zoozq8i
lvl.2
United States

HI EVERYONE !! I've just uplouded a new video. It was a late flight in the day which is my fav time to fly ;)Recorded with: DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus

Let me know what you think and what I should work on.
Enjoy ..

2015-4-2
Use props
TheRann4u
Second Officer

United States

Well Done!!! Great music to go with it!!!
2015-4-2
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

Great - really liked it.
Well done.  Often the simple things eh!
2015-4-2
Use props
go4two
lvl.2

United States

Nice..where is this?  
2015-4-2
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Very nice video.  If you are asking for critique/suggestion based on your statement "what I should work on", then here is my two cents worth:

1.  Music was a bit too loud.  Nice music though.
2.  If you could have had the vehicle farther away - that is the only element to the scene that does not belong.  Especially since the lights are on it draws attention away from your main subject - the bridge.

Great video and someday I will produce one just as good - keyword 'someday'.
2015-4-2
Use props
TCMAC
lvl.2
United States

Really good video ... The subject area was perfect, but your airmanship with the quad was really smooth ... Appreciate the share
2015-4-2
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

TCMAC Posted at 2015-4-3 06:33
Really good video ... The subject area was perfect, but your airmanship with the quad was really smo ...

We used to have 2 old wooden deck bridges in town when I was just a wee lad.  One collapsed when a semi tried to cross it, and the other one they took down years later for being unsafe.
Your video is excellent, smooth as silk and well framed.
2015-4-2
Use props
marc.aronowitz
lvl.2

United States

I love the flight under the bridge the most.
2015-4-2
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

I thoroughly enjoyed your vid. Beautiful sunlit mountaintop in the background at the end. Thanks for sharing.
2015-4-2
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

You should work on a career in soothing and relaxing video,
Nicely done!!
That's what these things were made for....
2015-4-2
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-4-2
Use props
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Lovely video and music. I thought you might bottle it going under the bridge but there was obviously more room than it looked.
2015-4-3
Use props
Bobby11
lvl.2

United States

Great Job, what program did you use for your video, and what settings did you use on the camera, it was awsome
2015-4-3
Use props
Friffy1
lvl.2

United States

Positives:
Great video.  Your flying is extremely delicate and controlled.  Your cuts were great.  Each segment was a reasonable length.  The entire video was also a good length.  Framing was really well-done.  Musical choice was pretty excellent.  Where'd it come from?

Negatives:
And, of course, this is just my opinion.  No reflection on your abilities.  The video quality itself was... raw.  Looks like a home video camera.  Which isn't necessarily your fault, per se.  It's just how the camera records.  What I would do to finish it up is possibly remove the fisheye, correct color, adjust contrast, other levels, and then try to make it look as much like film as possible.  Red Giant makes several products to help look like film.  I've never been able to afford much of their suite, but years ago I bought Movie Looks.  It helps recolor and contrast to look more like film.  (I don't think they make it anymore but they've replaced it with something else.)  There are probably other things that do this, too.  Not trying to promote Red Giant.  Just that I'm familiar with them.

Anyway, I truly appreciate your flying and ability to capture what you have.
2015-4-3
Use props
3zoozq8i
lvl.2
United States

go4two Posted at 2015-4-3 06:16
Nice..where is this?

Somewhere in Montana
2015-4-4
Use props
3zoozq8i
lvl.2
United States

nrgwise@gmail.c Posted at 2015-4-3 06:26
Very nice video.  If you are asking for critique/suggestion based on your statement "what I should w ...

Yeah I totally forgot about that haha, I didn't use a couple of clips because of my car. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind the next time =)
2015-4-4
Use props
3zoozq8i
lvl.2
United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-3 11:05
You should work on a career in soothing and relaxing video,
Nicely done!!
That's what these things w ...

That would be a dream job ;)
2015-4-4
Use props
3zoozq8i
lvl.2
United States

Bobby11 Posted at 2015-4-3 21:22
Great Job, what program did you use for your video, and what settings did you use on the camera, it  ...

iMovie. Nothing too fancy about the camera setup. I think I just used 100 iso so the exposure doesn't change + a fixed white balance for the same reason.
2015-4-4
Use props
3zoozq8i
lvl.2
United States

Friffy1 Posted at 2015-4-4 03:47
Positives:
Great video.  Your flying is extremely delicate and controlled.  Your cuts were great.  E ...

I recorded that in Montana. I did actually fix the contrast, colors and all of those stuffs, but still, as you said the quality. The quality its not really that high, so its hard to make it look good specially when it was almost dark. Thanks
2015-4-4
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Pretty nice.....beautiful country...nice control so close to the water and going under the bridge. Nice indeed!
2015-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules